Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Down the Dungeon Way - the actual gaming thread

Down the Dungeon Way: Hosted by LadyWinterWolf. Group Members only!

Moderator: LadyWinterWolf

Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Down the Dungeon Way - the actual gaming thread

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

Bjarg glances over his shoulder and immediately turns, his shield raised. "Shit! We've been flanked! Esse, form up behind me! We need to hold this door!"
"as long as you don't talk about one anchor fellating someone."-TSD
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Esse, thinking quickly does exactly as suggested, she's here to have a little fun, not get killed.

"Damn, ok, opening that was a silly move, no one stopped me you know!"

She'll form up behind Bjarg, sword still ready.

(OOC by LWW - did we all forget about the cleric, Beillion? Since Kafen cannot get on as much as he would like to post, I would like to suggest that we state that he has quickly been hustled back into the snake room, near Martin. Otherwise, he is jammed up between Esse and Bjarg; and I'm not sure if that is a good place for the only healer in the party to be.)

Edit by Jen, Agreed, Thanks for the tip.

Esse quickly pushes the Cleric back into the Snake room, before she takes her position just Behind Bjarg.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

*The she-wolf silently paddes into the snake room from the "L" shaped room; she stops near Sim knowing full well that, in his madness, he would probably make her out as some type of illusion.* "So old one, have you no mystical powers to help out your comrades; you, who think you are so all knowing of the ancient ways. And now this Ayagnox comes into the fold, throwing bravado around as if it was bought at a harlots' sale. You mortals do amuse me and my kind." , she snarls, but it sounds more like a snickering than of aggression.*
Long Live the Witch Queen!!!
Kaber
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by Kaber »

Snickerpuss' hackles rise up along her white furry back and she hisses at the she-wolf. Sim stops suddenly and glares at the wolf.

"You..you....Your kind are not welcome here. Beast of of the Ethear realms. Your plotting and scheming among the Planes of existance does not impress me. Baatzuu? Tannarrii? Whatever you purpose here, I will not be a pawn in your game! In the name of Baccob I command you begone foul denizen of Chaos! BEGONE!!

Sim raises his staff and pounds the butt end to the floor for emphasis.
The magic of life is it's mystery. Never let the wonder of it all die
LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

*Suddenly, Sim finds himself pinned upon the cold, stone floor; the claws on the she-wolf's paws digging into his shoulders; her back paws almost snapping his ankles apart. She snarls again, but this time with menace; saliva drips down upon the mage's face. She reaches forward with one of her back paws and knocks Snickerpuss across the room, then pins down his leg once again.* "Do NOT insult me with the names of those puny demons, old man!!! You dare order me from my own realm!!! It is you, and those simpletons you travel with, who have invaded my domain; remember old man...it is I who rules here, and I alone who rules the fate of all of you!!!"

*As Snickerpuss sailed across the room, he just manages to hit the mural of the desert which awakens the snake within. Sparkling green peridot eyes focus upon the little mouse as the rattler unwinds; its tail shaking with death's rattle.*
biggbrad
Peasant
Peasant

Post by biggbrad »

With the thudding of the staff on the stone floor and the ensuing commotion, Ayagnox turns, and seeing a wolf apparantly ready to attack his would be companion, Ayagnox charges with sword raised to strike, yelling "Back off from the old man foul beast!! Pick on someone more capable of defending themselves you coward!!!!"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Hearing the comotion behind her, Esse turns quickly, "You, whoever you are, either get on with it and do something for the crazy old fool or leave!"

Sword raised she prepares for the monsters to attack.

(OOC - see Brainstorm thread)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Kaber
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by Kaber »

Snickerpuss sails through the air, landing on the floor and rolling like a furry white dust bunny, slams against a nearby wall. She quickly staggers to her feet, dizzy and a little bruised. The scent of snake still thick in her little nose from the room itself but her wiskers twitch, sensing movement in the air. A slight change in temprature prehaps. Her tiny ears pick up the audible serpentine hiss from above. Sim lays pinned to the floor by a great Wolf and as she notes this her tiny heart feels like it wants to explode. There are monsters beyond the now open door. All of this she knows, she senses death closing in from every corner...she snaps.

Every hair on Snickerpuss' back is rises up and her eyes take on a wild look and she runs......
Running as fast as a tiny mouse could ever run she charges the newcomer, hoping he will delay the snake behind her. Once through his legs she will head for Sim. Diving beneath him to reach the potions in his pack. There she will try to wriggle the potion of shrinking out and drag it within reach before attempting her next series of actions.
The magic of life is it's mystery. Never let the wonder of it all die
LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

*Turning her head at the charging warrior, the she-wolf opens her jaws wide, letting a blast of frigid air out at him. The force picks him up off his feet, propelling him backwards into the same wall space that had previously been occupied by Snickerpuss. Icicles hang from his hair, frost covers his face and body.*

*The activity causes the rattler to change its focus from the little mouse to the largest man. It projects itself from the mural halfway, allowing it to hang down and look directly into the eyes of the warrior. It hisses menacingly at him.*

*The she-wolf licks Sim across the face.* "You are lucky once again mage, as my attention must go elsewhere. We will finish our conversation....I promise you that." *A mist rises up around her, and she fads from view.*
biggbrad
Peasant
Peasant

Post by biggbrad »

Ayagnox, stunned and cold opens his eyes a bit woozy. When he realizes there is a snake right in his face, he punches at it and then rolls away, looking to see where his sword may have landed
Stik
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Stik »

"They ought to put a revolving door in this place," Martin says, knowingly.
Marshalling his thoughts, he begins barking instructions at his fellows. They can follow his direction if they like, or not:
"You, Gigantor: deal with that snake. If you can pry its eyes out of its head, you can hang with us.
"Unibrow: Stand firm at the door, on the snake room side. We'll see if we can't deal with the three stooges as they come through.
"Goldilocks: you take the other flank, so they have to walk between you to to come in here.
"Talks-to-Cat-Food: Stop antagonizing the enormous enchanted wolf. It's going to get you into trouble one day.
"Allegro, people, allegro!"
So saying, he takes his position directly in line with the doorway, in the snake room about two paces short of the door into the next room, with his rapier raised in his right hand and his silk bouquet in his left, the blade within the bouquet barely visible. He's the bait, now. Let them come at him.

(If the others take the positions indicated, they will have created a killing-pocket at the door. The creatures will have to come through one at a time, and each will be subjected to attacks from three sides when they do.

Although this would be easier to illustrate with miniatures, it should look like so:

wallwall doorway wallwall
Bjarg..................Esse
...........Martin.............

Make sense to everyone else?)
"No matter where you go, there you are."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Esse reluctantly does as she's told, the Jester seems to know what he's talking about.

"I hope you know what you are doing Jester! I like my skin on!"

Turning to Bjarg she smiles, "Ok sexy, do what the man says... His plan is as good as anything."

[Ooc]It means she and Bjarg need to retreat the room with the creatures, and go back into the snake room. If I've understood correctly[/ooc]

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

Bjarg falls into the indicated place, flanking the door. Shield raised, club at ready, he winks at Esse and says "You hit them high, I'll hit them low."
Kafen
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Post by Kafen »

Beillion readies to heal. He pulls out his weapon and says under his breath. "Try not to go far. I'm going to try and heal as best as I can manage." He takes position by Esse and Martin
The lack of the defiler in SC2 makes my pants sad. ~ Anon Internet Guy
Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

Bjarg tilts his shield and quickly glances through the door at the attackers. He returns to his ready position, pauses, and looks back again. After a few moments he relaxes his posture and openly stands in the door way. "They're a little on the slow side, aren't they?" he muses. "We could probably just close the door on them and they'd never know that we were here."