Dear Users - Moderation Change Update (2022)

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Dear Users - Moderation Change Update (2022)

Post by Cole »

Hey everyone :)

We have decided to make minor changes to our moderation of these boards. No longer will we have global moderators. Each forum will have certain people assigned to it on an individual basis. Those individuals will be the people we consider to be the most qualified to run that specific forum.

The only two administrators on these forums from now on will be myself and Stik. Email us with any concerns, or changes you would like to see. Or nominate someone via PM to be a moderator of a particular forum.

Everything else, contact Cole or Stik and we will handle it.
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Dear Users - Moderation Change Update (2022)

Post by Cole »

I have also removed out of date / never to be seen moderators from lots of the forums. Please nominate someone that not only has the time to moderate, but also have the knowledge of the forum they seek to moderate.
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Looking for moderators. If anyone is active and wants to take on the task of moderation for a particular forum please let me know, or nominate someone else :)
TristenC
Vagabond
Vagabond
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Post by TristenC »

I'm all about that 1e/2e Base, (2e) base. No 3e-bull...
What doesn't kill you just means you made your save... this time...