Arkuth-PW (Playing an UNDEAD PC)

Forum for our dedicated NWN server. Server IP and instructions all within these topics.

Moderator: Cole

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Arkuth-PW (Playing an UNDEAD PC)

Post by Cole »

So, in an effort to not only clean up the server's older files, reduce any lag that might have occurred in high spawn areas etc. I decided that the server should have some designated "EVIL" playable PC's. So I came up with the FULLY dynamic skeleton. Just as all PC's get to do, once you become a Skeleton PC, you will be able to wear and use any armor/items just the same as any other PC. (see pics below)

Please, only loyal (long time players) may request use of this sub-race though. This type of PC is difficult to play as everything that is normally friendly is now hostile towards them. However ALL hostiles are now friendly. So, does that mean these PC's can just walk around tombs, crypts etc and take whatever they like... yup :) However, they can't buy anything from Merchants, so think of it like Shopping for the Undead.

Role-Playing can be whatever the player wants though. Play as an evil skeleton, that raids towns, kills everyone and leaves none to tell the tale... OR ... play as a vengeful dark-hero, torn from the living, but back to avenge those who caused his death. It's really up to however is playing these characters. ;)

Post comments below, thoughts, n ideas are always welcome. :coffee:
Attachments
nwn5.jpg
nwn5.jpg (56.13 KiB) Viewed 655 times
nwn4.jpg
nwn4.jpg (81.6 KiB) Viewed 655 times
nwn3.jpg
nwn3.jpg (61.33 KiB) Viewed 655 times
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons
Crimson-Kobold
Peddler
Peddler

Re: Arkuth-PW (Playing an UNDEAD PC)

Post by Crimson-Kobold »

So if the normally friendly factions are hostile, are there any sort of vendors for them to use? Or just whatever they can loot?

Also, probably too much work, but would be amusing for a dead PC to come back as a skeleton.
The Kobold gonna kobold.
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Re: Arkuth-PW (Playing an UNDEAD PC)

Post by Cole »

Hummm, yeah I kinda like that idea. :) and no, it wouldn't be to hard as all the hard work is already done. So like, instead of your pc being eternally gone, they become undead (is that what your saying CK?) :)

Yeah, they can't talk to any merchants as they are automatically hostile (run in fear etc). You CAN however use stores that have no vendor, such as the one in the School of Magic in Agoria... that's how I got some goodies during testing ;)
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons