Admin help

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

Stik
Master Scribe
Master Scribe
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Admin help

Post by Stik »

Due to circumstances related tangentially to the pandemic, the very small company I work for is quite short-handed at the moment, which has led to me working six to seven days a week for the past two months. We are hiring replacement staff, which is good, but that means I need to train them, so it will be a while before I can get back to something resembling a normal work/life balance.
What that means is that at least until a few weeks from now, I will continue to be a bit scarce around here. Cole checks in every so often, but not very frequently, and right now I am the only other site admin. So, if you have issues that require an admin's attention, please bear with me. If I do not respond to a PM within a few days, try contacting me through email.
"No matter where you go, there you are."
New Hegdeh
Merchant
Merchant
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Re: Admin help

Post by New Hegdeh »

All good :D We can manage. And understand, and bear with you. Or I can.
Every minute is a year of struggle
Lukafio
Artisan
Artisan
Favorite D&D Edition: BECMI / RC

Post by Lukafio »

In the old days you would have cause to be concerned with some of our wilder characters, but not now.

Hope things pan out in RL.
:mage "Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?"
rredmond
Peddler
Peddler
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Post by rredmond »

It's all good Strong Island. ;)
http://www.unseenservant.us
for Play by Post gaming!