Check In Everyone!

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Check In Everyone!

Post by Cole »

I'm just curious as to who frequents this forum often. It appears that several of our members are here quite a bit, while some users of the past do not sign in often for various reasons that have recently come to my attention.

Please just post a short (quick reply) below so I can get a rough idea of who's alive etc.

I'm about to do a major overhaul of this site (not including these forums) and want to make sure it's worth it. I have a feeling that lack of a modern web design is hurting this site, even though many have asked to maintain the old look and feel.

Please post any thoughts folks as I have the time now to make PADnD the one true BORG again! :welcome:
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons
Meph
Peddler
Peddler
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st & 2nd Edition

Re: Check In Everyone!

Post by Meph »

<raises hand> I'm here
Crasez58
Merchant
Merchant
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Post by Crasez58 »

I'm aliveish just been working crazy hours at work rn
The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".
Crimson-Kobold
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Crimson-Kobold »

I am alive, yes. Between running/playing a ton of RPs, haven't really had much time to pop on here.
The Kobold gonna kobold.
garhkal
Baronet
Baronet

Post by garhkal »

Gar, present, and accounted for.
New Hegdeh
Merchant
Merchant

Post by New Hegdeh »

I am here, but I pop less frequently, when I do I get the feeling I saturate everything with my posts and it passes weeks before they get an answer, and I am always looking for answers.
Every minute is a year of struggle
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Here is your answer :archer:

Let's see how long it takes everyone else. I do fear the statement "takes weeks to answer" is the major problem here. :(

Unfortunate for me, but I think that's my fault. I haven't had time to do jack shit for the site and it just doesn't draw people to it anymore. So that is now coming to an end ... I've already built the new gaming room and started redesigning the entire website last night. It's well under way and will put PADnD back on the map for good being compliant to all devices. Speaking of that... let's start a new topic about just that.

Everyone else, please check in ;)
JadedDM
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Post by JadedDM »

I'm still here. But I'm an "essential" worker, so I've been quite swamped of late.
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

I hear yeah Jaded. My wife works the the R.C.M.P and she's been going none stop. :( poor lady ... feel so bad for everyone out there risking their personal health.
New Hegdeh
Merchant
Merchant

Post by New Hegdeh »

I wasn't complaining about you, I was more focused on the absence of involvement from the other planeteers.
Every minute is a year of struggle
Stik
Master Scribe
Master Scribe

Post by Stik »

I'm here. Actually more here than usual. After working for a few weeks from home, I have been temporarily furloughed from my job. Supposedly we will be returning to working from home next week. Either way, seeing as work is slow and I'll be working from home, I should have more time to spend here.
I hope everyone else here is doing well. Do everything you can to stay healthy.
Stik
"No matter where you go, there you are."
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Agreed! We should all have way more time to spare now, thus why I'm givin er on the site. Nice to see people checking in though. Hope everyone is healthy :up:
Lyrwik
Peddler
Peddler
Favorite D&D Edition: AD&D 2nd Ed

Post by Lyrwik »

Also here!
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Hey Lyrwik! Whatzzzzzup
Crimson-Kobold
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Crimson-Kobold »

Cole wrote:Agreed! We should all have way more time to spare now, thus why I'm givin er on the site. Nice to see people checking in though. Hope everyone is healthy :up:
My free time hasn't changed all that much on my end. Can't work from home with warehouse work, ha.

Though no idea how long it'll last. There is not enough work for the three warehouse staff we have as it is. Have heard talk of shutdown projects being put on hold from some of the drivers we deal with.
The Kobold gonna kobold.