Legion Dethtoll, anyone remembers him?

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

New Hegdeh
Merchant
Merchant
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Legion Dethtoll, anyone remembers him?

Post by New Hegdeh »

Anyone remembers Legion Dethtoll? I think that was his name, he made TSD's profile picture as well as mine and that of some others. i see his art is still around but I wonder what happened of him, I am slightly selfish in remembering this only because I've lost the profile picture he made me and hoped he still had it to use it again... But he and the guy that loved using a mage as profile picture where planet's best citizens (and with so many astounding planeteers like Crimson Kobold, Garkhal, Tinkerbell and Jaded DM and Cole himself that is quite the compliment, I think the guy that used a mage as profile picture or avatar was Storm something, or something Storm).

EDIT: Nevermind, i found the picture, it was hidden more than I expected, although I still wonder what happened to him and to *Storm*, when we met LD was marrying a woman from across the pond.
Every minute is a year of struggle
Lukafio
Artisan
Artisan
Favorite D&D Edition: BECMI / RC

Re: Legion Dethtoll, anyone remembers him?

Post by Lukafio »

Ah so many names from days gone by.
:mage "Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?"
New Hegdeh
Merchant
Merchant

Post by New Hegdeh »

I could have given more names, but my evocative memory is very frail... I am better at recognizing what I've seen before that eliciting it from its absence.
JadedDM
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Post by JadedDM »

I found his old Deviantart page. But it hasn't been updated in 14 years. So who knows where he is these days. Maybe he goes by a different name.
New Hegdeh
Merchant
Merchant

Post by New Hegdeh »

Hope he is doing well, I think he had the least fights in all and all... His art was really high quality, I hoped the other users of the forums had a more tight knowledge of each other whereabouts, as I left in a hurry because I realize I was spending more time on the forums than on my projects, like, compulsively posting and all, and fighting J.Blob over his nationalism and TSD over his religious extremism. Or fighting everyone/anyone else over my long winded posts and peculiar humor. I returned for short times once or twice, but didn't caught glimpse of the planeteers I knew (did I spell that the right way?)
Rivselis
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Rivselis »

I still use the ava he made me to this day :)
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Post by Cole »

Yeah I remember the name :) he seemed nice. I'm still waiting for the day when GreenKnight comes back on myself. I have tried numerous times to contact him as he was a great contributor but to no avail. :( I fear the worst... as it was not like him to just disappear. Life has a funny way of doing that to folks though.
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons
New Hegdeh
Merchant
Merchant

Post by New Hegdeh »

Green Knight sounds somewhere in my memories, but I remember Crimson more... Really I onder what happened to the old planeteers...
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Ohhh Crimson is still here.. he's lurking a bit. He changed his name to CrimsonKobold. I'll get him to drop in... Hell I just met him in RL and he ran a game for us all on New Years... was fantastic!
Crimson-Kobold
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Crimson-Kobold »

I have been Beetlejuiced.
The Kobold gonna kobold.
New Hegdeh
Merchant
Merchant

Post by New Hegdeh »

I've got to thank Crimson Kobold (¿Previously Crimson Knight?) for some great webpages.
Crimson-Kobold
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Crimson-Kobold »

You mean ones I shared or something? Swear I'm getting more retarded the older I get.

Speaking of Detholl's avs, a year or so ago, I went down the wayback machine rabbithole and managed to find a whole bunch of them, lol. That thread should still be around here somewhere, afaik.
The Kobold gonna kobold.
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Yeah, I haven't deleted anything myself. Dig around NH, you never know what you'll find :lol:
New Hegdeh
Merchant
Merchant

Post by New Hegdeh »

Yes CK, you shared some great webpages long ago.
BryantTheSwordsman
Freeman
Freeman

Post by BryantTheSwordsman »

Well I guess I'm not cool anymore. Lol
"The Gerbil of Andor and Alera"