I am back babeys!

Back from the past? Been Lurking and finally want to say hi? Or simply new to the Planet? This is the place to introduce yourself to everyone else.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

New Hegdeh
Merchant
Merchant
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

I am back babeys!

Post by New Hegdeh »

But as usual, it is for an indefinite amount of time, so don't get your knickers in a bunch, there wont be any need for conflict.

EDIT: I tried to post and I was offline by the time I had finished, so my post was deleted... But interrupting me was the problem one cannot upload images, anyone knows what can I do if I have an image to upload to explain something?
Every minute is a year of struggle
JadedDM
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Re: I am back babeys!

Post by JadedDM »

If I were to guess, it might be because you made a new account. Many forums have restrictions in place that you cannot add attachments to a post until a certain point (either after you reach a certain post count or a specific amount of time has passed). This is usually to stop bots who sign up and start spamming images. I'm not sure if this forum has such a policy, but if it does, that would explain why you can't upload anything.
New Hegdeh
Merchant
Merchant

Post by New Hegdeh »

Oh thanks, I would have used one of my old accounts, but I have forgotten which mails I used for them and which passwords they had and which passwords their mails had. When I couldn't I assumed the forums never updated to allow uploading pictures or automatically saving what one has been writing, quora style... Anyway, I was impatient and posted the content without an image.

Anyway, glad to see you...

I haven't seen... Dethtoll was his name? Dude who loved comedy and drawing and had great talent for it? And I cant remember his onscreen name but there was also a guy that had great talent for character making and the like, one of the oldest members (by age and time in the forums), I remember I presented the idea of four type of wizards, flesh wizards, bone wizards, muscle wizards and blood wizards... And he fleshed them out with his suggestions.

Edit: By the way, how busy is planet adnd these days? Is it alive? Dead? Undead? At death's door? At death's revolting door back and away?
JadedDM
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Post by JadedDM »

It's not exactly as hopping as it used to be, but things are still somewhat active.
New Hegdeh
Merchant
Merchant

Post by New Hegdeh »

JadedDM wrote:It's not exactly as hopping as it used to be, but things are still somewhat active.
Mixed blessing then, because I needed answers on questions I made and not using the site as obsessively and compulsively as I did long ago when I was a regular.
Lukafio
Artisan
Artisan
Favorite D&D Edition: BECMI / RC

Post by Lukafio »

Some like myself are here regularly irregular.
:mage "Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?"
New Hegdeh
Merchant
Merchant

Post by New Hegdeh »

If you have time check this post, it has been over a week without enough love: http://www.padnd.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 457#p45457