Items Question

Forum for our dedicated NWN server. Server IP and instructions all within these topics.

Moderator: Cole

Baelran
Peasant
Peasant

Items Question

Post by Baelran »

Hello Again,

Was wondering more about the server and crafting really trying to plan out my first toon In Arkuth Most likely a Paladin of some sorts was wondering about the lvl of enhancements that can be put on gear is is possible to get to +20 gear through crafting or play as well as putting abilities and such on items like blind fight or ambidexterity. I'm just curious and dont know all the systems in play I just thought I read somewhere that if its possible in NWN it can be done on this server And i know some PW are extremely modded for high Magic. I also read this server is M-Magic but didnt know if that's just average gear and has nothing to do with high end. I'm also curious about the 40+ game. Can someone give me more incite on that I'M extremely curious about Arkuth and would just like a better understanding of what I have to look forward to.

Baelran :orc:
Baelran
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Items Question

Post by Baelran »

Also would love to be able to put abilities like Chain lightining on my sword, because you know Paladin and stuff hahaha.