New to Server

Forum for our dedicated NWN server. Server IP and instructions all within these topics.

Moderator: Cole

Baelran
Peasant
Peasant

New to Server

Post by Baelran »

Hello, Everyone I wanted to introduce myself here on the forums.Im Baerlran and fairly new to nwn but played on the LOTR server for a few months and now Im trying to play on Arkuth Seems like an awesome server, from everything i have read here on the forums.

I have a question can you change your alignment on this server so that you can create classes like pally/bard/rdd and such. Also on the LOtR server you could be a wemic(until it was taken away) but transform and use the human or anyother races body. Is that possible here.

So I was put in jail for not putting away my sword which was fantastic, until i Realized I dont have any friends that play and cant bail me out hahaha. What is the work around for this I tried to log on as a pally to bail my ranger out of Jail went and bought a key opened the cell. Logged back on to my ranger and he was still in jail. This morning I logged on and found him (Ranger) in the tavern again, Assuming Server reset got him out. I dont plan on going back to jail right yet but i was wondering how to get out again if i Do.

Also do you guys have a discord?

I look forward to seeing everyone around in game. Thanks

BAelran
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Re: New to Server

Post by Cole »

Hey Baelran. Sorry for the late late reply. Ummm first up, yeah you can be a Wemic if you like (just create one). As for alignment changes, those are chosen at the beginning of the game, but certain events change things as you play in Arkuth. You can pay for changes in certain areas at donation booths.

As for jail, ahh yes... many of us have gotten stuck in there. Just wait for someone to log in to bail you out, OR just play with another guy until you see someone else in there, then log off and on with the new guy and then ask. I can't remember if it's persistent or not. Try after a reset ;)

Have fun :)
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons