Crafting!

Forum for our dedicated NWN server. Server IP and instructions all within these topics.

Moderator: Cole

Crimson-Kobold
Peddler
Peddler

Crafting!

Post by Crimson-Kobold »

Alright, so, Imma diving into crafting, because, hey, why not.

Now, I've only been in Elspir and Agoria, but for the life of me, I cannot find any station for tailoring, which is key for creating patterns for armorsmithing. Am I just blind, or are they legit missing?
The Kobold gonna kobold.
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Re: Crafting!

Post by Cole »

Yer blind... lol

They are all in the Trade Skills center in Agoria. OR head to Idun in Jaarnarvia, that's where the majority of crafting things are ;)
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons
Crimson-Kobold
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Crimson-Kobold »

I'll check Agoria again, I couldn't find the station where you place the book of patterns to create said patterns needed for armor smithing.

To be more specific, I am looking for the Tailor's Table. I for the life of me cannot find one.

Alright, finally found one, in Idun. Next to the Teleporter which you can teleport FROM, but not TO.

I have no found any other tailor's tables on the server, btw.
The Kobold gonna kobold.
Crimson-Kobold
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Crimson-Kobold »

Alright, new question: Tarm Mines, the nodes there all say minable Rock, which is different from how the mines in Idun or Elspir are listed: is that a left over from an early attempt of adding crafting, or is it actually part of the CNR system?
The Kobold gonna kobold.
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Hummm, now that I got it running properly again I'll look into that CK ;)
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Crimson-Kobold wrote:Alright, new question: Tarm Mines, the nodes there all say minable Rock, which is different from how the mines in Idun or Elspir are listed: is that a left over from an early attempt of adding crafting, or is it actually part of the CNR system?

Fixed! You were right, I had to update a ton of mine-able rocks because they were indeed part of an older system we used from 10+ years ago. All rocks, module wide should now (at the very least) be mine-able for Iron. ;)