Arkuth PW - New Systems as of March (2019)

Forum for our dedicated NWN server. Server IP and instructions all within these topics.

Moderator: Cole

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Arkuth PW - New Systems as of March (2019)

Post by Cole »

So I wanted to add some BIG things to the world for a long time and most of those are for role-players. So I set out to do somethings that I've never seen done before and some that simply just needed to be added to the server.

- Languages (you can speak a number of languages now, including elven, orcish, gnomish and dwarven) See Journal Help for info.

- Added a new XP system. The default NWN system has now been discontinued. The new system was made by Scareface and is simply just better. Also includes floating text about their heads for XP on kills, bonus party awards, bonus killer awards etc)

- Added new monster death scripts (monsters should new be universal onDeath, with a few boss exceptions)

- Added ChatCommands (please view the journal / server help. I will post a details list here on padnd asap)
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Re: Arkuth PW - New Systems as of March (2019)

Post by Cole »

Languages;

Tested by myself and Chris Aspin (work's 100%)

You can speak dwarven, orish, elven, gnomish or thieves cant atm.

To use type "/lng LANGUAGE CHOICE and then your text you would normally type IE;

/lng elf "Hi there, this is how to speak elven"
or in Dwarven type

/lng dwf "Hi there, this is how to speak dwarven

:)

#notes: cannot currently learn new languages. You can speak your native tongues, plus common always. Soon to add ability to select and learn new languages :)
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons