QUEST LIST (For Arkuth PW)

Forum for our dedicated NWN server. Server IP and instructions all within these topics.

Moderator: Cole

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

QUEST LIST (For Arkuth PW)

Post by Cole »

So I think it might be of interest for those starting out or those who can't possibly locate all the quests in the world to see a detailed list. I can't remember them all myself.. so I'm going to allow everyone who plays to post Quests here ;)

I'll keep a list at the top of this topic :)
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons
JadedDM
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Re: QUEST LIST (For Arkuth PW)

Post by JadedDM »

One of these days you might just have to set up a wiki.
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

I hate how a wiki parses and uses formatting. It's wayyyy to slow to enter data and is not admin friendly. Yet, I should mention we already have a blogger that may be the perfect place (it's wiki like)

http://www.padnd.com/blogs/

but, I still can't add data quickly. These forums are much much faster and ALL of our users see it on the homepage and in the recent topics. However I do get what you're getting at. Hell if some of the other PW's need wiki's, we are surely past that then. I think the thing we need most is a HUGE map with points of interest...

Are you willing to take on a Wiki or some sort of project Jaded to help out? I simply don't have time between coding, family and work :(

I did start a Trello board though, just trying to figure out how to use it effectively
https://trello.com/b/EZbSkhHb/arkuth-pw-nwn
JadedDM
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Post by JadedDM »

I'm afraid I have no experience whatsoever in running a wiki. I've never even edited one before as a regular member.
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

So I have looked around and have noticed that you are indeed right Jaded... most of the larger/more popular realms offer a wiki. I may have to delve into that in the future depending on user requests. I've had quite a few guys now ask me for more info on the realm on redit, the server itself and via nwvault.