Live Game Times (Post Your Login Times here NWN)

Forum for our dedicated NWN server. Server IP and instructions all within these topics.

Moderator: Cole

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Live Game Times (Post Your Login Times here NWN)

Post by Cole »

OK, one of my buddies suggested that we post our play times here in advance so other's can join in the fun. We currently have 35 accounts, but I rarely see anyone on when I play. It would be awesome to have an actual party ;)

So here is how we ask it to be done. Simply post the Date/Time (with timezone) that you will be connecting and hopefully anyone reading this topic can join as well.

Jan 15th (9 P.M. MST - 8 PM PST)
Yup this is tonight. Myself and a buddy will be playing a mid-to high level set of areas tonight. 8 -15th level recommended. The Barbarian Breakout Quest! Join us if you like.
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons
JadedDM
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Re: Live Game Times (Post Your Login Times here NWN)

Post by JadedDM »

My character's only level 6, and I have work tonight, so maybe next time. Let us know how it goes, though.
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

It was pretty good. I died and lost 3,000 xp because I briefly wasn't paying attention. Not the area to do that in :lol:

Also, now that I have a follower, he died as well and caused me to lose another 1500 XP ... grrr. So I'm back to the beginning of 15th level :(

Overall the new quest went pretty smooth, we didn't have time to take on the Queen, but we did manage to get some of the captive barbarians freed. Good XP for that, but not nearly as much as we lost.

It's a Quest designed to be appropriate for a party levels 7 to 20.... spawning appropriate enemies. So we were battling pretty tough opponents. Lots of back spawns prevent us from getting everyone out safely. You really gotta think for this quest. It's the most difficult one yet... but SUPER FUN! :orc:

I'm not sure if we are playing tonight again, but I'll post a time if we are ;)
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Well, I'm playing tonight ;)

Jan 22nd (8 P.M. MST - 8 PM PST)
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to join me.

Jan 24th, 2019 - 8 PM MST

:)