Let's try this again, shall we.

Back from the past? Been Lurking and finally want to say hi? Or simply new to the Planet? This is the place to introduce yourself to everyone else.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

DrakeNightwind
Peasant
Peasant
Favorite D&D Edition: 3.5

Let's try this again, shall we.

Post by DrakeNightwind »

So, like the subject says, let's try this again. I returned once, and return yet again from the dead. The last time I returned, it was under the name Devilstorm, so I'd like to ask our friendly staff if they'd be willing to delete that name for me, if you need any info, just PM me and I'll try to answer any question that you need.

For those that greeted me on that thread, thanks and I hope to be able to talk to each of you more. I may end up starting a world building thread, or, if Cole is willing to allow it to happen, sub-forum in world building since I have a **massive** project underway that I would love to get people involved in if their interested, since I'm working on a massive custom campaign setting for D&D 3.5 that I'd like to try to get at least a few custom races, some custom monsters, classes, lore, kingdoms, cities, Deities, and so on so forth. This would include needing to get going on creation and generation of Any and all maps that will be needed, so Cole, I may be coming to you for some lessons.

Outside of that, I hope to talk to people, catch up and reconnect with people I know, chat and have fun hanging out with people I don't know. As for you LWW, I'm still trying to think on what name you might have known me as, though I might know something that I'll PM you about that might help both our memories.
RPG Dinosaur
Merchant
Merchant
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition, with some 2nd

Re: Let's try this again, shall we.

Post by RPG Dinosaur »

Won't be able to give you any discussion about 3.5, just have never tried it personally, but as I said when you returned as Devilstorm: Welcome Back.
_Matt_