Think of the poor PCs!

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

Stik
Master Scribe
Master Scribe
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Think of the poor PCs!

Post by Stik »

I don't usually get political, but this was too good not to post.

"No matter where you go, there you are."
garhkal
Baronet
Baronet

Re: Think of the poor PCs!

Post by garhkal »

That was funny as heck!
Halaster-Blackcloak
Knight
Knight
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Post by Halaster-Blackcloak »

I don't know...I've killed plenty of PCs with d6s and d8s as well. Maybe we should ban ALL DICE! :lol:
Halaster-Blackcloak
Knight
Knight

I'm trying to arrange an interview on FOX news to talk about school shootings when these little snot nosed punks are on talking about banning guns, because I want to hit them with the fact that over 4,000 teens die every year from texting while driving, and so I want to ban their cell phones! :twisted: I'm sure they'll appreciate my concern for their safety. :wink:
garhkal
Baronet
Baronet

Post by garhkal »

Halaster-Blackcloak wrote:I'm trying to arrange an interview on FOX news to talk about school shootings when these little snot nosed punks are on talking about banning guns, because I want to hit them with the fact that over 4,000 teens die every year from texting while driving, and so I want to ban their cell phones! :twisted: I'm sure they'll appreciate my concern for their safety. :wink:
I've tried using that argument for the past 5 months on several boards, but most liberals just DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT..
Halaster-Blackcloak
Knight
Knight

I have a tendency, in real life, to back people into a corner on these things and not let them blow off the facts. I don't let them obfuscate, evade or avoid. I keep a sharp point on the points made.

I'm also one of those people who, if I'm "debating" someone on the other side and they try their typical stupid stunt of talking over me, I simply raise my voice and talk over them. NEVER back down!
Lyrwik
Peddler
Peddler
Favorite D&D Edition: AD&D 2nd Ed

Post by Lyrwik »

Halaster-Blackcloak wrote:I'm trying to arrange an interview on FOX news to talk about school shootings when these little snot nosed punks are on talking about banning guns, because I want to hit them with the fact that over 4,000 teens die every year from texting while driving, and so I want to ban their cell phones! :twisted: I'm sure they'll appreciate my concern for their safety. :wink:
Do you not have laws there in the US/Canada around texting/using mobile phones while driving?
JadedDM
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Post by JadedDM »

Wow, Hal, you're a real hero by standing up to the ultimate of bullies...school shooter survivors. I look forward to the statue they build in your honor.

That aside, although this joke does have political undertones, it was not an invitation to start discussing politics, which is still against the rules. I'm going to lock this thread, as I can't see anything else coming out of it but more political talk.

And to answer your question Lyrwik, it varies by state.