Noob

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

Billy_Buttcheese
Peddler
Peddler
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Noob

Post by Billy_Buttcheese »

Hi all,

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. Please don't let my handle put anyone off. It's just a little private joke among some of my long-time friends that sadly, are no longer playing. By way of an intro, I'm old as dirt and have been playing and DMing irregularly since 1976 first White box and then AD&D ( my favorite edition) I've tried every edition except the newest iteration and have more crap for 1st Ed. than I could ever use in this lifetime. I'm retired from a 20 year career in the USAF. I've read quite a few posts and decided that most everyone here shares at least a similar vision of the game. I am not currently involved in an active game due to RW commitments but that could change with the right situation. I love reading about everyone's games and hope I can contribute only worthy input.

So GAME ON!!!!

Billy
garhkal
Baronet
Baronet
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Re: Noob

Post by garhkal »

Welcome and well met.. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
TigerStripedDog
Marshall
Marshall
Favorite D&D Edition: 5th Edition

Post by TigerStripedDog »

Welcome! Sounds like you're not much of a noob though :)

The handle is hilarious btw.

Tiger
*unreadable scribble*
rredmond
Peddler
Peddler
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Post by rredmond »

aye! Welcome and enjoy!
--Ron--
http://www.unseenservant.us