DND nominated to Toy hall of fame

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

garhkal
Baronet
Baronet
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

DND nominated to Toy hall of fame

Post by garhkal »

The US National Toy hall of fame is doing their annual 'people vote' to see what toy(s) make it in, and for this year, DND is on the list..

http://www.toyhalloffame.org/

Let's all show it some loving!
You can vote once a calendar day.. So vote as often as you like..
RPG Dinosaur
Merchant
Merchant
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition, with some 2nd

Re: DND nominated to Toy hall of fame

Post by RPG Dinosaur »

Thanks for spreading the word Garhkal. I'm a casual toy enthusiast and watched the 'The Toy Hunter' on the Travel Channel when it was still on, but to tell you the truth didn't even know that there was a Toy Hall of Fame. Also, I've never once in my life thought of D&D as a toy!
_Matt_
garhkal
Baronet
Baronet
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Post by garhkal »

RPG Dinosaur wrote:Thanks for spreading the word Garhkal. I'm a casual toy enthusiast and watched the 'The Toy Hunter' on the Travel Channel when it was still on, but to tell you the truth didn't even know that there was a Toy Hall of Fame. Also, I've never once in my life thought of D&D as a toy!
Neither did i know of the ThoF. BUT as to regarding it as a toy.. Its in the same boat as axis and allies is, and that IS often seen in the toys section of stores..
Halaster-Blackcloak
Knight
Knight
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Post by Halaster-Blackcloak »

Over 10,000 votes so far, way in the lead. Yeah! :jump: