Back from the Past

Back from the past? Been Lurking and finally want to say hi? Or simply new to the Planet? This is the place to introduce yourself to everyone else.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

Devilstorm
Peasant
Peasant

Back from the Past

Post by Devilstorm »

So, I'm back after being gone for well over a decade. I thought PADnD was gone, but I guess I was wrong and I'm glad. I forgot what my original name was though. *facepalms* I do know that I already remember CK and LWW.

There could have been a couple names I used, just don't remember. could have been Shadowfire, Shadowlord, Drake, or even Angelus.
Brightmantle
Town Crier
Town Crier
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Re: Back from the Past

Post by Brightmantle »

:welcome: Back. Feel free to leap right in with both feet. I look forward to talking shop with you. :)
A king without a sword, the land without a king!
RPG Dinosaur
Merchant
Merchant
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition, with some 2nd

Post by RPG Dinosaur »

So that's two former members finding their way home in less than a week :). I definitely wasn't around when you were here before, but am glad to meet you now. What versions have you played and if you are playing currently which one now?
_Matt_
Devilstorm
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Devilstorm »

I've been playing for years. I started with a friend of mine when I was in school and he was using his Dad's old 1e books, then we moved to 2e and I've also played 3.0, 3.5, and Pathfinder. I've been tempted to take a look at 5th Edition since I've heard from friends that it isn't bad. I also play other game systems, such as World of Darkness, Scion, and others.
RPG Dinosaur
Merchant
Merchant
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition, with some 2nd

Post by RPG Dinosaur »

Wow, you've got a wide body of playing experience to draw from, that's great. :up:
_Matt_
rredmond
Peddler
Peddler
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Post by rredmond »

RPG Dinosaur wrote:So that's two former members finding their way home in less than a week :). I definitely wasn't around when you were here before, but am glad to meet you now. What versions have you played and if you are playing currently which one now?
Wow, yeah!
Welcome back!
--Ron--
http://www.unseenservant.us
for Play by Post gaming!
LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

Devilstorm wrote:So, I'm back after being gone for well over a decade. I thought PADnD was gone, but I guess I was wrong and I'm glad. I forgot what my original name was though. *facepalms* I do know that I already remember CK and LWW.

There could have been a couple names I used, just don't remember. could have been Shadowfire, Shadowlord, Drake, or even Angelus.

None of those names ring a bell of remembrance; but it's been many years with many players coming and going.

Hail and Well Met!

LWW

:welcome:
Long live the Witch Queen!!!