wotc D&D & MtG forums shut down

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

Brightmantle
Town Crier
Town Crier
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

wotc D&D & MtG forums shut down

Post by Brightmantle »

Just a heads up: Hey Planet, I thought it might be pertinent to share the news that wotc's forums are being permanently closed on 10/ 29/15. The company has sited the expanding social media platforms as the reason for this closure of their fan site.
This means if you desire to keep access to their download section content you are going to need to perform any downloads asap or seek them via "waybacktimemachine" in the future. We here @ PAD&D have all your favorite D&D content free to download. And we shall game on!
A king without a sword, the land without a king!
Brightmantle
Town Crier
Town Crier

Re: wotc D&D & MtG forums shut down

Post by Brightmantle »

If you are reading this as a guest, I'd just like to invite you 5e. fans to join the PAD&D community which is 5e. friendly. Many of us like and play D&D 5th edition! :charge
RPG Dinosaur
Merchant
Merchant
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition, with some 2nd

Post by RPG Dinosaur »

I'm finding that a lot of the older 1e resources have already been shuttered, :( but thanks for the heads up. :)
_Matt_
Brightmantle
Town Crier
Town Crier

Post by Brightmantle »

Dude, that :sucks: big time. Sorry to hear that they are already closing up shop. Enworld has a Lifeboat section for the fans to perma save posts and resources from the wotc site. Check there.