Holy crap, it's alive

Back from the past? Been Lurking and finally want to say hi? Or simply new to the Planet? This is the place to introduce yourself to everyone else.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

Tyranthraxus The Red
Peasant
Peasant

Holy crap, it's alive

Post by Tyranthraxus The Red »

So, on a whim, I went and googled for Planet, since last time I checked, several years ago, it was mostly a few of the most hardcore regulars just sitting in the tavern talking about the good old days and not much else. Imagine my surprise when I discovered it'd undergone a serious revival and new design, with a surprising number of faces from the past here! Hooray! And then it turned out that my old account name is mired in a mess of some kind and doesn't seem likely to be recovered thanks to the fact that it was several emails ago. Less yay. And that I seem to have accidentally purged that neato custom av all the regulars at the time got somewhere along the way. Well, that...yeah, that's downright embarassing now.

For those who don't remember me from the old forums, I used to be a regular on the 3e board making monsters and other homebrew and messing about with random forum games. A few of you might remember me as a mod for the Demented Dragon forums when those spun off in the late days of the first site. Anyway, I'm back and glad to be back. Hi again, everyone.
Brightmantle
Town Crier
Town Crier
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Re: Holy crap, it's alive

Post by Brightmantle »

Though I don't know you from BITD I want to welcome you back to the party. I Look forward to discussing gaming with you.
A king without a sword, the land without a king!
rredmond
Peddler
Peddler

Post by rredmond »

Gotta love custom avatars! I've got a stick figure Rutger Hauer as a Jugger over on GitPG; good stuff!
Maybe you can find it archived somewhere.
Anyway welcome back, good to meet you !
--Ron--
Last edited by rredmond on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.unseenservant.us
for Play by Post gaming!
Brightmantle
Town Crier
Town Crier

Post by Brightmantle »

Gotta love Rutger Hauer: Blade runner, Flesh & Blood, Blind Fury,Lady Hawke, Nighthawks, and my all time favorite The Hitcher!
A king without a sword, the land without a king!
Crasez58
Merchant
Merchant
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Post by Crasez58 »

Welcome back!
The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

What custom Av? LOL

and yahoo welcome back. :up: I've been kinda off the grid lately as my family is young and water bound the last month as it's cooking here and my free time is spent in a pool :)

but as of September I'll be back on here allot myself. I enjoy debating anything and everything :)
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons
RPG Dinosaur
Merchant
Merchant
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition, with some 2nd

Post by RPG Dinosaur »

Like the username. :up:
_Matt_
Tyranthraxus The Red
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Tyranthraxus The Red »

What avatar?
Back forever ago, all the regulars got avatars made for them. TSD is the only one I've seen who still has his.
LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

Hail and well met! Planet never really dies, it just keeps getting upgraded as a new edition. :P
Long live the Witch Queen!!!