Back!

Back from the past? Been Lurking and finally want to say hi? Or simply new to the Planet? This is the place to introduce yourself to everyone else.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

Brightmantle
Town Crier
Town Crier
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Re: Back!

Post by Brightmantle »

TigerStripedDog wrote:2E Night Below, the DM just loves Dragonlance, and figures once NB is done we might adventure out into the world. He also wanted to try out moon phase tracking, and a new calendar system and thought that this would be a good fit.

I am quite pumped. He is more RP oriented than combat, which should hedge what would otherwise be a very combat heavy module.

TSD
Well once a Night below is done, If you survive you'll be level 16-18. I would't get my hopes up to high about future adventuring with your dwarf. :rip:
A king without a sword, the land without a king!
TigerStripedDog
Marshall
Marshall
Favorite D&D Edition: 5th Edition

Post by TigerStripedDog »

Oh mayn! Why?! Why can't Brutus live?!

TSD
*unreadable scribble*
Brightmantle
Town Crier
Town Crier
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Post by Brightmantle »

TigerStripedDog wrote:Oh mayn! Why?! Why can't Brutus live?!

TSD

Oh man -that's not what I meant. Rather, that you will likely be at retirement level if you survive. It is however a Tough Campaign and has a high potential to "cack" ya. No spoilers though. :)
A king without a sword, the land without a king!
jesuslovedhumor
Peddler
Peddler
Favorite D&D Edition: 5th Edition

Post by jesuslovedhumor »

welcome back TSD :welcome: glad to see that I wasn't the only one on hiatus for awhile.
"He surrendered? sorry, I didn't hear it; I was too busy chopping off his head."