My Big Fat Geek Wedding

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

My Big Fat Geek Wedding

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

Did anyone else watch this on SyFy?

I enjoyed the concept, but thought they had too many "characters" from different fantasy items (games, movies, tv series). I guess it was too busy for me, but then again, did they pay for all this, or did SyFy? If they didn't pay a penny for it all, then what the hell, go for everything and anything you can squeeze in!

Personally, I would have loved to have either a Renaissance or Dungeons and Dragons themed wedding. Instead we were married in Moab, under a tree with the red rocks behind us, by the mayor of the town. Huzzah!!! :D
Long live the Witch Queen!!!
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Re: My Big Fat Geek Wedding

Post by Cole »

Me too, but my wife thinks I'm a nerd and won't have anything to do with games, D&D or fun at all. That's a COP for yeah. All serious and no fun :(

Suits me fine though, I told her no wives allowed just to piss her off... which she laughed at :roll: :D

Miss that show LW, I'll see if I can find it online :up:
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons
Crasez58
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Crasez58 »

Cole wrote:Me too, but my wife thinks I'm a nerd and won't have anything to do with games, D&D or fun at all. That's a COP for yeah. All serious and no fun :(
Hey now cole as a future cop in training I find that slightly offensive :P
Stik
Master Scribe
Master Scribe

Post by Stik »

You know, I watched that whole program and found it vaguely uncomfortable to watch.

It seemed that the people involved did a half-way job of the whole thing.
"No matter where you go, there you are."