Holy crap its Snowwolf

Back from the past? Been Lurking and finally want to say hi? Or simply new to the Planet? This is the place to introduce yourself to everyone else.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

Snowwolf1ate1
Peasant
Peasant

Holy crap its Snowwolf

Post by Snowwolf1ate1 »

Hey all long time no see, the old bastards on here will remember me but Cole and I grew up together and spent many hours killing monsters
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Re: Holy crap its Snowwolf

Post by Cole »

Hey wolfy! It's been what... 10 years or so since I last saw you :)

Glad to see your alive and doing well. Our D&D game went awesome tonight... ended up throwing a pack of Carrion Crawlers at the party in the caves I mentioned to you texting. ALMOST a TPK... scared the shit out of all of them. They were dropping like flies from paralysis attacks, yet I couldn't finish them off fast enough before another would gain their feet again... was epic fight though :up:
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons
Snowwolf1ate1
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Snowwolf1ate1 »

Longer than that dude, good to hear you're still up to your usual tricks not sure id be able to start all over with a new character again man we had some epic pc's itd be weird to start from scratch. take glint the dwarf probly the only pc immune to class E poison oh well good times dude lol ttyl.
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Post by Cole »

Glint conversation comes up when Jon wants to point out the flaws with Dwarves... :lol:

Conversation still comes up about Snow Wolf though, much more often, that was truly a unique character :)
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons