Sup suckas

Back from the past? Been Lurking and finally want to say hi? Or simply new to the Planet? This is the place to introduce yourself to everyone else.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

Crimson-Kobold
Peddler
Peddler

Sup suckas

Post by Crimson-Kobold »

Yeah. This guy. Back from...uh...a few years or something.

And the first topic I see on the site...the fuggin' Pallyassassin...you guys totally suck :P

Whats new with me: decent alright job, totally not related to the waste of a year schooling I took, got lasers shot in my eyes, and that's about it. The worlds most uninteresting man.
The Kobold gonna kobold.
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Re: Sup suckas

Post by Cole »

FINALLY!

You used to be interesting .... way back when you actually hung out here :P

How is Than and the rest of the boys doing in your hood?

Glad to see your alive and well :D
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons
Crimson-Kobold
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Crimson-Kobold »

Thanatos has finally left the boonies, and actually lives in Edmonton now, where his large dysfunctional family now resides. We try to get together every weekend for gaming, when he's not engaged in mortal combat with his oldest (long story lol)

We're currently playing Edge of the Empire, probably in my eyes one of the best Star Wars pnp rpgs to date. I might be a little bias in that since it's the first RPG that I've actually come close to killing the party (shot down their stolen freighter at least! The owner is not amused by that fact, since he happened to be on it when they used the escape pod and left him locked up)
The Kobold gonna kobold.
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

What company makes Edge of the Empire? I might have to try that out... I loved West End Games version back in the day :)

Tell than to swing by on here to sometime... not quote sure why everyone just dropped off the face of the planet :(

Still waiting for greenknight to come by someday and say he's alive... I actually think he's dead (for real) sadly. I've done everything to try and track him down... with no luck. :(
Crimson-Kobold
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Crimson-Kobold »

Fantasy Flight Games. It uses custom dice, although it has a table for using standard dice (but those dice are pretty nice too)

Only complaint I really have for it is the abstract rules for movement. So we made a house rule for that shizzle, as I have a ton of SW minis that want to be used for a change lol.

As for Green, if I'm not mistaken, he's the same GreenKnight on Wizards.com (although I could be mistaken, posting style SEEMS familiar, but it's been a long time since I talked to him), and that GK's profile shows activity as of last month.

That being said, I really don't see a whole lot that would bring him back. His posts are talking about the latest D&D edition, whereas here, it seems noone really moved on to 4th, let alone D&D Next, 5th Ed, whatever they're calling it.
The Kobold gonna kobold.
Kristen
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Kristen »

I still remember when you were a knight. Hi CK
Stik
Master Scribe
Master Scribe
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Post by Stik »

Welcome back, CK.
"No matter where you go, there you are."
Jenara
Town Crier
Town Crier

Post by Jenara »

Welcome back CK. Been a looonnnggg time!
"Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."
Crimson-Kobold
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Crimson-Kobold »

Kristen wrote:I still remember when you were a knight. Hi CK
You and your friggin name changes lol.

And yes, it has been a long time lol.
The Kobold gonna kobold.
Kristen
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Kristen »

Crimson-Kobold wrote:
You and your friggin name changes lol.
Gotta keep it fresh and this is the name is use now for most things
mjolnirh
Peasant
Peasant

Post by mjolnirh »

CK!! sup dude
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Ah I see my fellow Viking is still lurking around ;)

Are all yee oars still in the water? < My way of asking if all is well in your life?

Skoal!
mjolnirh
Peasant
Peasant

Post by mjolnirh »

yes I am and yes it is!! if you havn't already you should check out the band Grand Magus!!. I like their song "Like the oar strikes the water"
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Cool! We'll do ;)

I currently listen to allot of Manowar, Hammer Fall etc
ThanatosTheLoonie
Peasant
Peasant

Post by ThanatosTheLoonie »

Crimson-Kobold wrote:Thanatos has finally left the boonies, and actually lives in Edmonton now, where his large dysfunctional family now resides. We try to get together every weekend for gaming, when he's not engaged in mortal combat with his oldest (long story lol)
LOL... And if/when you get a place of your own (*cough* that condo that we were talking about), we could game at your place!!! (I'd have to bring my large dysfunctional family though... single dad responsibilities and all that stuff, ya know. LOL!)
Crimson-Kobold wrote:We're currently playing Edge of the Empire, probably in my eyes one of the best Star Wars pnp rpgs to date. I might be a little bias in that since it's the first RPG that I've actually come close to killing the party (shot down their stolen freighter at least! The owner is not amused by that fact, since he happened to be on it when they used the escape pod and left him locked up)
Letting us kill Jar Jar would make the game more fun. Just saying. LOL. :D