2ed game. Player request.

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

Shao Khan
Freeman
Freeman

2ed game. Player request.

Post by Shao Khan »

This is a player callout to recruit for a play by post adventure on the Gaming Forum.

Starts @10th level. No restrictions yet.
I have one player interested so far (cleric) but 3 would be ideal.

GOD HUNTERS takes pace in multiple settings and will evolve past based on players wants/actions.

I would like to keep much of the game secretive so PC's aren't geared towards settings. Player experience will range from captivity to opposing (or aligning with) the most dangerous entities in their respective spheres.
The game plot is loosely inspired by "The Paths of Immortality" material.

Gameplay will be more focused on speed and reaction more than many die rolls.

Thanx for looking,
Shao
Last edited by Shao Khan on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crasez58
Merchant
Merchant
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Re: 2ed game. Player request.

Post by Crasez58 »

I would love to but I can't do PBP I just don't have the patience for it lol
Shao Khan
Freeman
Freeman

Post by Shao Khan »

Crasez58 wrote:I would love to but I can't do PBP I just don't have the patience for it lol
:-P I new where you stood on it already. I have to be sedated to post.

Well if you get too bored come back and you can play with short and sweet phone posts. Open ended invite for inventors of hilarity.

I hear ya. PBP is definitely harder/different than dicee to face. Not my first pick, but winters coming and I'll be snow locked soon enough. only thing getting in or out easy like will be satellite signal.

Tell you what, I'm real close to Purdue University Indiana USA. You get near there and I'll run a quick table top game with ya.

EPIC.
I promise.
Crasez58
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Crasez58 »

Lol you come to Osu and there will be an even more epic game
Shao Khan
Freeman
Freeman

Post by Shao Khan »

Oh, it's on.

BEHOLD !! *waves wand of messed-up creation*

Were-peaoxen!!!
Shao Khan
Freeman
Freeman

Post by Shao Khan »

EXPIRED.
Crasez58
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Crasez58 »

oh i see how it is i cant log in from my phone and you tell me im expired....
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Post by Cole »

Ummm

http://www.padnd.com/gameroom/login.php

I can't believe people haven't used this yet. It's as close to table as you can get online short of virtual game top :)

Try that if you guys want :)
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons
Shao Khan
Freeman
Freeman

Post by Shao Khan »

Oh, I hear ya Cole! I already went thru it and checked it out> I actually posted my positive opinion of it. It has a bunch of great options and just some funny stuff. Can a game break away from the main channel and play in peace from other chatters? I assume so if it is what I think it is.

I can't really DM chat. Basically I type too slow and can easily be overwhelmed by players (and IM's lol) I'm extremely weak at "office" skills.
Shao knows his limitations.

I would play a bit maybe. I could probably keep up with that. Is there a game going in there? By no-1 I assume you mean not at all ever.

And yeah, I'll try that game a few other places. I wanted to try here first. But leaving open ended recruit threads is bad form imo.

I'll be most active on boards I play on.

And I would still play here if there's need and a really good game. That should happen eventually. But I'm bored right now =-]

All my fluffy mediacated posts on the blue boards here was just me killing time and trying to contribute. My demeanor isn't for everyone so I try to compensate.

And crasez ur just half-crazy is all. And I just found my long lost friend who lives somewhere in Ohio!! Been like 10yrs since he took off. Will have to visit him sooner than later.

Osu?
Oregon?
Ohio?
Oklahoma?
Where dat?

Dr Evil voice- "I don't do universities."
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Yup, you can have a private room made for games ;) I just can't remember how ... lol

I just found it funny that EVERYONE wanted something like this and we paid for it, coded in all the dice and extra game options and then nobody .. yes ...ever... used it :(

probably because they can't DM effectively or fast enough, but I'm thinking with a skype group and that room for rolling and PM's... that would be as close as you can get to live :)
Crasez58
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Crasez58 »

Excuse me!! :P i did use it for a while back in the day and shao i live in ohio
Shao Khan
Freeman
Freeman

Post by Shao Khan »

Crasez58 wrote: and shao i live in ohio
Going to Columbus on the 26th you want me to bring you anything?
I just found one of my best friends from like 10yrs ago lives there. We'll be busy catching up this first time but I will be seeing that area often if it works out for you. Careful what you wish for Shao may DM an Epic campaign for you yet.
I'm old but I aint dead yet!
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Crasez58 wrote:Excuse me!! :P i did use it for a while back in the day and shao i live in ohio
really? good! Thank god I hate wasting $$$...and even more-so time ;)
Crasez58
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Crasez58 »

yeah i used it a couple of times but it fell apart pretty quickly lol if anyone is interested I would be happy to run another :D
Shao Khan
Freeman
Freeman

Post by Shao Khan »

I'll keep trying it but all my peeps are on web cams. I have no advice at this point, but I feel ya.