Gamer Chicks?

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Gamer Chicks?

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

Long live the Witch Queen!!!
Shao Khan
Freeman
Freeman

Re: Gamer Chicks?

Post by Shao Khan »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTJU2hz9hF0

Well there's a "Dexter's Lab" episode that is brilliant. The little girl Dee Dee takes over and goen on to show DM's like me a valuable lesson about happu players. But that edited mess above isn't it. I don't see a complete copy atm.
eliana
Vagabond
Vagabond
Favorite D&D Edition: 3rd Edition

Post by eliana »

that's just great....
Raised into Darkness, Awaken by Evil.
JadedDM
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Post by JadedDM »

That show is an abomination, really.
Brightmantle
Town Crier
Town Crier
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Post by Brightmantle »

That was hilarious. Gamer chicks do exist, my wife's been playing d&d since 1995. I find female gamers to be some of the best r.p.er's out there. Thank God for female gamers.
A king without a sword, the land without a king!
eliana
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by eliana »

Love Bing Bang and have a blast when they include some fake RPG in the shows...!

Éli,
:spider:
LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

Heh, when you really look at the whole picture...Sheldon and the guys are Pagan!!! :lol:

Clue: it's a pentacle!
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Totally. I laugh when I see shows etc making fun of gamer chicks... I would say between 30-40% of my players have been female. They are often the best RPers at the table :up:

Big Bang is my personal fav sitcom as well. It's great and connects on levels that regular people can associate with better then most shows.
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons
LadyWinterWolf
Freeman
Freeman

Post by LadyWinterWolf »

Cole wrote:Totally. I laugh when I see shows etc making fun of gamer chicks... I would say between 30-40% of my players have been female. They are often the best RPers at the table :up:

Big Bang is my personal fav sitcom as well. It's great and connects on levels that regular people can associate with better then most shows.

I often drove my DMs crazy with the stunts I would come up with; I was looking at things from a female point of view obviously while the DM and other male players could only see it from a male viewpoint. Amazing how much pointage and treasure you can rack up with just the wink of an eye. :wink:
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

LOL, my female players have been known to use their OOC looks/charm to get more in game goodies. 8)
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons
eliana
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by eliana »

My current Chat GM in a homebrewed post-apocalyptic setting using D20 Modern + Post-Apocalypse supplement is leaving in fear and excitement of what my character might do next...
:P

Not sure it is entirely because I’m a female gamer or I’m simply weird and unstable.
Surely a bit of both!

I'm naturally unpredictable and might seem erratic and impulsive from his point of view. I tend to play my character to the fullest and would try anything that is part of my character traits or features… I hope to bring the group together on anyone idea that looks awesome…

Left alone, I’ll follow the group plan if any... I will adapt quickly to any new situation according to the personae I’m playing using any tricks in my bag. Will try anything inventive and/or fun… The group is pretty awesome too!

One day, the GM will win… but until then lets roll !

:P
Brightmantle
Town Crier
Town Crier

Post by Brightmantle »

My personal "gamer chick" is just awesome. She paints, builds and buys terrain, buys books whenever I want em, runs her own game, Buys me dice, sews me dice bags, and wow is she ever hot. She works out too. A Goddess who can discuss D&D, watch my kind of movies, R.P. like a big dog, change her own oil, and she can squat 220 lbs @ 5'4' and bench 135 for reps. I married Valeria with Auburn hair and hazel eyes. Just wow. Daddy very happy. :thumbs:
eliana
Vagabond
Vagabond

Post by eliana »

Brightmantle wrote:My personal "gamer chick" is just awesome. She paints, builds and buys terrain, buys books whenever I want em, runs her own game, Buys me dice, sews me dice bags, and wow is she ever hot. She works out too. A Goddess who can discuss D&D, watch my kind of movies, R.P. like a big dog, change her own oil, and she can squat 220 lbs @ 5'4' and bench 135 for reps. I married Valeria with Auburn hair and hazel eyes. Just wow. Daddy very happy. :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Just great you found your match and gaming companion... !

Éli,
:funky:
Last edited by eliana on Fri May 02, 2014 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brightmantle
Town Crier
Town Crier

Post by Brightmantle »

Eli you are much more acquainted with who I am than all of these other folks due to all the time we have spent yakking it up. :blah: Sh.. Here I remain a man of mystery. Key the "007" theme.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDnDzzgE4WI