[THACO's Hammer] Splatbook 55 - Cresting Dragon Mountain

Discussion about THAC0's HAMMER belongs here. *Sponsored by THAC0's HAMMER*
Rendclaw
Freeman
Freeman
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

[THACO's Hammer] Splatbook 55 - Cresting Dragon Mountain

Post by Rendclaw »

You're on belay, so start climbing in this episode. Join DMs Glen, Fulongamer and Brian as they near the summit of Dragon Mountain. After spending a great deal of time answering an email from the moderator of Planetadnd.com about paladins and assassins (and combining the two), they discuss how they as DMs handle how they "upgrade" PCs magical items. Then from there they talk about an old D&D favorite, the ioun stone, and then they get down and dirty with the campaign supplement, Den of Thieves. Finally, they finish the show by wrapping up their discussion about Dragon Mountain.

You can find us on Osrgaming.org, d20radio.com, Facebook, iTunes, Planetadnd.com and Twitter (@thacoshammer), as well as our home at http://www.thacoshammer.info from which we stream all of our episodes from the very beginning up to the present day. If you are looking for an RSS feed or a different way of downloading the show directly, the address is: http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/ta ... 174&cmd=tc

If you wish to share your thoughts, opinions and/or experiences, you can either send us an email at thacoshammer@gmail.com or leave us a voicemail at 405-806-0555.
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Re: [THACO's Hammer] Splatbook 55 - Cresting Dragon Mountain

Post by Cole »

Hey guys :0

thanks for answering my email. Was nice to find out yet another reason my players call me "the butthole DM" ... lol

I make them roll to place that fireball (not a hit roll), but indeed a roll to place it EXACTLY as desired. However, I use basically a scatter sheet to decide where it lands otherwise. It's always close, but can be up to 10' off any direction.

all in all, good show :) Let Glen know the sound quality was somewhat to be desired though. Was having a hard time with echoing for some reason. It's been much better in previous pod casts ;)
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons