Line By Line Story - IT's BACK!

PlanetADnD's general chat area. Post freely in here about all non D&D related topics. Share your daily thoughts, but please keep any profanity to a minimum. *NOTE* ALL religious and/or political topics will be deleted on sight if they are not related to D&D.

Moderators: Stik, Cole

Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
Favorite D&D Edition: 1st Edition

Line By Line Story - IT's BACK!

Post by Cole »

Dug out from the pits of hell, today I found myself looking through 20 years of PADnD archives. Lots of good laughs for sure ... which included such things as "play orc magazine", adventure stories, PBMB posts, the monster ranker, NPC ranker and much more... but one thing really stood out. "The Line By Line Story" feature that was last posted on in 2001! 8O

I got looking through the files for it and seen it was super popular, had over 16 stories archived, with over 100 lines for each story. Yes, some are quite funny and worth the time to read along. :)

So I set out to restore this ... the code was old, really old and it would even open in modern php. So I went over it for at least 2 hours and whala.. it started working... kinda ... a bit more bashing my head into my PC and poof! It's back baby!

Continue the twisted tales and see where the magic of many Bard's can lead.

http://www.padnd.com/humor/line_by_line_story/
The Borg of Dungeons & Dragons