Friday Night Phone In

Discuss any non D&D roleplaying topics here.

Moderator: Stik

Tempest
Vagabond
Vagabond
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Friday Night Phone In

Post by Tempest »

So, for a while now, I've been contemplating distilling some of my roleplaying experience into essay form. Partly for the entertainment of writing them (I'll write almost anything for fun), partly for the chance for reflection they'll provide, and partly for the old times I'll be able to reminisce on. Living in China has basically split me off from all but the internet gaming scene, and while I appreciate the gaming I can do on the internet, its just not the same.

Before I start, I thought I'd take requests. Something you'd like me to expound on? Been struggling to run a horror game, a sandbox game? To write up your NPCs? To really get your players sucked into your world? To make interesting characters who are fun, but aren't simply special snowflakes?

I'm your man. I can sit around and wax philosophic about subjects roleplatical for hours on end, and I don't mind being pointed in a certain direction. I'll probably start posting essays every now and again starting in early to mid July. Between now and then, feel free to make requests. The phone lines are standing by.