different strokes for different cloaks

Discuss any non D&D roleplaying topics here.

Moderator: Stik

Wizard_of_Wumbo
Freeman
Freeman
Favorite D&D Edition: 2nd Edition

Post by Wizard_of_Wumbo »

they wouldnt give up their fashion statement so they resorted to magic?...um...so ive never played in DL but...i take it that magic items are like water :lol:
Ismaels-Legacy
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

Not exactly. I mean, Knights of the Rose were the equivalent of Paladins, so they were pretty rare and they had quite a bit of interaction with the Clerics. In DL, clerics had direct communication with their deities.....
Iron-Fist Ismael
Wizard_of_Wumbo
Freeman
Freeman

oh, alright then...for some reason DL never really appealed to me. Isnt that the setting that introduced kender? :evil:
Jenara
Town Crier
Town Crier

Post by Jenara »

Yes, DL introduced Kender (great btw)

Jen came from DL, it was the first setting I ever played, I felt it was better than FR which revolved Elimister, and that stupid drow!

And Knights of the Rose rocked!
"Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."
Wizard_of_Wumbo
Freeman
Freeman

i didnt like FR either...im so picky when it comes to settings. I liked RavenLoft and Darksun. They both kill you easily and have a lot of oppourtunity for interesting roleplaying.

And jen, i dont like the drow either...yeah, i said it, i dont like drow. Elves dont belong underground...and the fact that they have black skin confuses me. If they live underground...they would have pure white skin...right?