Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

LFP: Online OSE (bx/ad&d 1e) campaign: Barrowmaze!

Post here if you are a DM looking for players or a player hoping to find a game to join.
Forum rules
Please stay on topic at all times. Also, please use proper topic titles to help keep these forums organized. *Use gaming style, gaming type etc in titles* IE: Looking for players in a 3.5e D&D campaign.
Wight King
Peasant
Peasant
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

LFP: Online OSE (bx/ad&d 1e) campaign: Barrowmaze!

Post by Wight King »

Local villagers whisper of a mysterious place deep in the marsh - a place shrouded in mist and dotted with barrow mounds, ruined columns, and standing stones. The tomb-robbers who explore beneath the mounds - or rather the few who return - tell tales of labyrinthine passages, magnificent grave goods, and terrifying creatures waiting in the dark. Are you brave (or foolish) enough to enter Barrowmaze?

Barrowmaze (complete) is a mega dungeon created by Greg Gillespie and I'm looking for 4 brave adventurers to play this adventure.
Eventually I hope that this group will have more adventures together! So let's go!

Comms/Software: Foundry VTT and Discord for audio (and pref video).
Timezone: I'm Dutch (GMT+1) but I'm flexible (no nights though).
Session: 3-4 hours
System: Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy and Advanced Fantasy aided by some house rules to give the leveling a boost. Using 3d6 down the line which will let you start at level 2!

Regards,
Wight King / David

ps. Might be a possibility to record it in due time for my youtube channel: this will only happen when all agree and feel comfortable with it!
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Re: LFP: Online OSE (bx/ad&d 1e) campaign: Barrowmaze!

Post by TristenC »

Hmm... color me interested. I did enjoy my short stint in OSE. I'm typically short on free time, though, so it would definitely depend on the day/time
Wight King
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Wight King »

Hey there TristenC, can you let me know which days and times are best for you? You're the first responding at this time, so we'll see how it goes :-)
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Hard to say, really. Most reliable for me would probably be a weekday evening after work (My local time is GMT -6) so sadly that would probably put you in the wee small hours of the morning to start...

Sunday afternoons are probably the next most reliable, which would be more feasible i imagine, but would be less consistent for me on a week-to-week basis