Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Chapter 5 - New Adventures with new Friends

A 5e D&D campaign starting at 1st level in and around the city of Waterdeep in the Forgotten Realms.

Waterdeep: City of Splendours, seat of many thousand plots. Are they opportunities for success, or for an untimely demise?
Will the adventurers sit safely in their comfort zones? Or will they risk their all to carve out a slice of Realms history with their names on it? Puppet or puppeteer?

Moderator: Chris1234

Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Chapter 5 - New Adventures with new Friends

Post by Chris1234 »

After a good night's sleep and an early start the disguised foursome pass unnoticed through the already-busy streets and find themselves admitted to the Yawning Portal.

A balding man with arms like hams stands behind the bar polishing glasses.He waves "Come in, come in! I'm Durnan and this is muy place. Before you take your little journey below is there anything, any items, you want to procure? We have most things out the back." vaguely behind him.

======
OOC: Prices are PHB +10%
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Sue looks around the group. "We should be good to go."
Dargon Lonewolf
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Dargon Lonewolf »

Well I just realized I don't have any kind of blunt weapon. Do you have a QuarterStaff out there in the back? Or maybe a Mace if not the staff. I would feel better if I had something blunt. And maybe a Sling too.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Without pausing in polishing his ale mugs Durnan replies, "I'm certain we have several of each of those. Blunt weapony is very useful against skeletons. Particularly those damnable walking minotaur bones! So, you want one of each: staff, mace and sling? Or just staff and sling?"
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"Great Idea! My spells should suffice though."Pipes in the disguised Vic.

"I think I have one of everything already." Sue points to the arsenal that is his back and hips.
Dargon Lonewolf
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Dargon Lonewolf »

Luca

Let me get the Mace and sling. I can hook it to my belt when i am not using it. Staff is harder to transport.