Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

New Custom Profiler for you all!

A place to leave general messages and, of course, a link to the main site. The Planet
Forum rules
All messages should be kept clean; religious and political comments will be deleted straight away.

This forum is for players registered in games on this site only.

See The Planet for more details and the main site.
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

New Custom Profiler for you all!

Post by Cole »

Hey everyone :)

I felt so bad that all of you lost your character's in the profiler I decided to make a brand new one from scratch (well kinda stolen from my own stuff). No longer do we have to deal with old code ;)

Here it is guys!
http://toyintercept.com/padnd/dnd_sheets/index.php

OR found here;

http://sheets.padnd.com/

The attachments below are not in order just an FYI. You will initially be greeted with the following on the login page;
Welcome to PADnD's D&D character record sheet profiler. Here you can create an online digital
PC record and update it at will. To begin, simply type on your character's name above without a password. Once logged in, you can proceed to the character editor screen by clicking on the upper avatar pic. Once you have filled in the sheet, hit submit near the bottom of the editing sheet to add the character to our database. After that, proceed to the bottom of that same sheet and fill in a good password to protect your sheet from other players. NOW make sure it's locked! If a locked icon doesn't appear, your character isn't safe. Type in the exact same password again and your sheet should lock. Once the locked icon appears, you can log off safely. You can refresh the main sheet to confirm the locked status. To continue editing the character simply open the editing sheet again, type in your password below and the locked status will deactivate. Continue to edit as you please. Submit to save your changes or they will be lost. <br><br><big>ALWAYS</big> remember to lock your sheet before logging off. Failing to do so will allow others to manipulate your data.
</i>
<br><br><b>DM NOTE:</b> DM's can view other people's character's by entering the character's name (must be exact) and by entering "view" as the password.
Once logged in, start making your PC, edit away until your done. Submit (to save). Lock your sheet by entering a password on the bottom of the editing sheet. Done! Log out. DM's or anyone for that matter can see your sheet by logging in using YOUR character name and the password "View".
Attachments
dnd_sheets_4.jpg
dnd_sheets_3.jpg
dnd_sheets_2.jpg
dnd_sheets_1b.jpg
dnd_sheets_1.jpg
The world of Arkuth.
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: New Custom Profiler for you all!

Post by Cole »

I'll add a link ASAP once finalized on my local server :)
The world of Arkuth.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

awesome ^_^
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Yup and because it's coded by yours truly, we can always expand on it, or change things with relative ease. No guessing then ;)
The world of Arkuth.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

This is brilliant! Great news.
I meant to ask, is there anyway to recover the raw data from the profiler?
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Jenara wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:56 pm This is brilliant! Great news.
I meant to ask, is there anyway to recover the raw data from the profiler?
I can send you the Raw SQL code to open in notepad Jenara...but it will be basically useless without encoding. However you can probably get the big chunks of notes etc out. ;)
The world of Arkuth.
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

Here is the new D&D sheets (profiler) I made for everyone. I have tested it extensively and have found no issues as of this post (version).

http://toyintercept.com/padnd/dnd_sheets/index.php

OR found here;

http://sheets.padnd.com/

If something goes wrong, please post a detailed explanation of what happened here so I can trouble shoot or fix issues.

I think for the most part it will be a matter of "How do I use this correctly". It's VERY simple and allows you to print off your sheets as well ;)

If anyone just wants to have a look at a sheet, you can look at my demo PC. Just login using "Conan" and password "view". It's not accurate, just random crap I typed in for the demo ;)

Enjoy!
The world of Arkuth.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Cole that would be a wonderful. I don't mind sifting through text, and I have some SQL stuff for work so it should be possible to sort it. It would be nice to retain the data if I can.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

OK, digging that up now Jenara ;) ..... ummm, it's not what I expected. Even in the original database it's completely raw and unusable. The only way I can see these characters being any use, is if you just wanted to see who had what stats or GP etc ... but other than that it's a complete mind f#uck. Attached a pic below, but I'll send you the SQL anyway ;)
Attachments
junk.jpg
The world of Arkuth.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

looks like you could use a fairly simple parse in excel to deliminate data using the ; and " characters, then reverse row/column order and re stack it. the stacking would be tedious and there might be some mystery terms but most of it looks legible
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Yup, the data is there, while it looks like nonsense it's actually pretty easy to deal with

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Cole
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Cole »

OK, do what you will with it :)
The world of Arkuth.