Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Chapter 3 - Fresh Air

A 5e D&D campaign starting at 1st level in and around the city of Waterdeep in the Forgotten Realms.

Waterdeep: City of Splendours, seat of many thousand plots. Are they opportunities for success, or for an untimely demise?
Will the adventurers sit safely in their comfort zones? Or will they risk their all to carve out a slice of Realms history with their names on it? Puppet or puppeteer?

Moderator: Chris1234

counterkid
Knight
Knight
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Chapter 3 - Fresh Air

Post by counterkid »

I'm good to sign.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Sue signs.
"Well, we seem to spend the gold as fast as we make it."
He clears his throat.
"Can you give us a clue as to why that particular ring fetched such a price? It may aid in a hobby of mine."
counterkid
Knight
Knight

Post by counterkid »

After we sign up Woody wants to head to the library to find out how we can capture the essence of a celestial.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Q’easitor, the blue skinned elf, smiles faintly at Woody and returns the twenty five dragons. "My apologies for not being clearer. This transaction includes one year of membership for your Adventuring Company. That is, the annual fee is paid for as as part of the compensation to you for the ring.

"Also, your Company will have access to seven assisted researches over the next year, or therafter if the Company continues payement of fees beyond the first year.

"It is correct that each of you recieves three potions of Greater Healing. But each of you also recieves thirty Harbour Moons.

"The Cloak of Many Fashions and an Enduring Spellbook are excellent choices, if I may say so. Your colleagues should be making their choices also, if you please?

"Excellent spell choices, if I may say so. And your colleagues, would they care to choose two items each from the list? If I might suggest, Goggles of Night are invaluable to those who are not gifted with Darkvision."

He opens out his hands invitingly and leans back a little, as if to say, "when you've made your selections I'll answer your other questions"..
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Sue accepts the coins and the potions greatfully.

"I would like a Helm of Dread, and a Tankard of Sobriety, if they are available." He breaths in, not being familiar with such generosity.

"What does this Amulet do?" He points to the Amulet of Anti-Nature. "The Cloak of the Manta Ray also, please."

He clears his throat.

"Can you also enlighten me as to why that ring is so valuable?"
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

After you've signed the paperwork, a simple acknowledgement of receipt, the blue-tinted eld seraches a pocket or two and pulls out a tiny chest, mutters something over it and a big chest appears on the ground next to him. He lifts the lid, which blocks your viw of the contents, and reaches in pulling out several items. They are the common items that you have requested. "We only have one of each type of these more common items," Q'easitor explains. He looks at Jim, patiantly awaiting his choices before answering about the ring..
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

While waiting for Jim to decide, Sue also requests the Bag of Holding.

===============================================
Ive been bugging SqL about posting but his work has messed with their wifi, and he normally posted during his breaks.

I also have not been that active lately, so I wasn't pushing him too hard, but I will start to kick him a bit harder.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Jim shakes his head and requests the Gloves of Theivery, Rope of Climbing, Pole of Collapsing, and Clothes of Mending.

The Clothes make him the happiest, as he constantly seems to be going through shirts since meeting Sue.