Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Borderlands 3 - Private Thread Navi and Ava

Second Edition AD&D
A gritty, "low-fantasy" campaign in which the lines between right and wrong may occasionally blur, set in a war-torn borderland of a non-canon, Greyhawk-based world.

Moderator: Stik

Stik
Baronet
Baronet
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Borderlands 3 - Private Thread Navi and Ava

Post by Stik »

orelalaith wrote:"Hello. Are you with that caravan which just came through?" The girl's voice is light, but she speaks with an assurance of an adult. "Would you please point me to the master of the caravan?"
Jenara wrote:"Perhaps, fancing joining us? We could do with another Pair of Eyes." The Young Girl grins, "She's over there." Pointing to Manda she makes no effort to move with her, "This place looks like a great place to find an Ironmongers shop." And with that she leads her towards Manda.
"No matter where you go, there you are."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Re: Borderlands 3 - Private Thread Navi and Ava

Post by Jenara »

" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
orelalaith
Peasant
Peasant

Post by orelalaith »

odd; I can't get the thieves cant to load :-/ I'll see if there's anything I can do later. Until then I can make some guesses as to the cant meaning?

The girl grins "My name is Ava Forestglade. I was travelling with my brother cant: guild brother , but we had to part ways with out previous caravan." Ava looks sad
"He... got caught up in the scuffle before and didn't make it..."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Call me Naviadine, I'm from far away." The young woman responds, adjusting her hair, so the very point of her ear is visble, "Looks like you are on a Hike too. Stick with me." Placing a hand on the Girls shoulder she squeezes it gently, "I'm sorry, truly. I drew the Ace of Spades..." Trailing off, she offers her hand, "Stay with me, whatever happens, what ever you've done you are under my protection now." Holding back the self depreciating laugh the young Elf breathes deeply. "They are good people, be as honest as you can."

As she reaches under her clothes Navi shakes her head, "Can you fight? If so, stay with me."

http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/cant.htm
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
orelalaith
Peasant
Peasant

Post by orelalaith »

Jenara wrote: As she reaches under her clothes Navi shakes her head, "Can you fight? If so, stay with me."
Ava winces, and says "Not by preference..." however, she gamely pulls out- a slingshot? Or at least a rope and follows along.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"We all have to fight one way or another. The art is getting someone else to fight the battles you cant win. Someone wise taught me that, I'm not as wise as she is, but. I guess I'll do the best I can." And with that she faces the others, her hand tightly grasping Ava's.

Borderlands 3 - Navi