Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Untangling the Webs - Everyone

Two cities fates intertwined, yet paths divergent. Join the race of Technology and Sorcery, finding the best blend of each. With destruction in the west, what trouble is headed out to the coast?

Moderator: Nocturno

BishGada
Viscount
Viscount
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Untangling the Webs - Everyone

Post by BishGada »

"Gosh! Faltbelly says, "GG, I could hear you from a mile away, but it is still impolite to jump at us, invisible, like that. Let's return to the lords."
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

A soft chuckle comes from nowhere. It's GG.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Ok, just confirming everyone is looking to return to the Manor?
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Yes.
(And seeing if we're being followed).
Squirrellord
Lord
Lord

Post by Squirrellord »

To the manor!
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

yep
counterkid
Knight
Knight

Post by counterkid »

Manor we go.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

The group easily makes its way back to the ferry.
"Made it back just in time, ya did. We were about to head back for the next scheduled run. Looks like you found a new friend too boot."

GG barely makes the boat as they don't see him. He clearly can tell there is no one following them.

In about an hour they make it back to the mansion, Lorbin greeting them at the door.

"Welcome back. Fruitful evening? I have an late night meal ready. Maybe you can fill me in while you replenish, and wind down."
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

GG, now visible, nods, smiles and says, "Thank you, Lord Lorbin. If there's time, a good wash first wouldn't go amiss."
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Flatbelly watches the words exchange and says, "Yeah, wash... important thing is it? We found a warehouse used by drows to, err.. seems like interrogate people and there is a tunnel probably leading to the underworld. We had to fight few..."
Dargon Lonewolf
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Dargon Lonewolf »

Broggdar

Hello, I am Broggdar Firebeard. It seems I am in your debt. Your group managed to free me from captivity in the warehouse they spoke of. I was abducted when I was returning home from my the town forges. It would appear we have some of the same enemies. The Drow murdered my family and took me for prisoner, probably to work as their slave. What kind of arrangement do you have with this group? I may be able to assist them in their searching and extermination if it comes to that.

During the conversation he continues to rub his elbow on the Masterwork warhammer that is tucked in his belt.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Renwick lets the talky-types talk and makes a beeline for the food and ale. He'll pitch in here and there with details if requested.
Squirrellord
Lord
Lord

Post by Squirrellord »

Tornak lets the others relay the story and joins Renwick.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Lorbin - Token.png
Lorbin - Token.png (18.02 KiB) Viewed 5191 times
Lorbin ushers the group through the entrance way, and into the Dining Hall(6)
Homeforger.png
Homeforger.png (689.35 KiB) Viewed 5191 times
"AH! Master Firebeard! I have known your families work. Fine craftsman they have been for generations. It is a shame that your forge has been damaged."
With a deep sigh.
"We do have a run of the mill contract with these fellows. 1GP per day plus all the food they can shove into their mouths." He smiles, along with a long look of remembrance of days gone by where he did such activities that made him that hungry.

"The Lord is stable, and if you all choose to continue the hunt, I would think the compensation will become more generous."

Another sigh.

"Damn, Drow. Scourge on the Realms. Feast and rest my new friends. We have only known each other for a day, but I can feel the Brotherhood of Arms flowing between us."

Looking back to Broggdar.
"I will be going to check on the Lord, and off to bed. The others will show you to a room."

He then looks to GG and Rayman:
"All the rooms around the ones you used the previous night are available for this group to use."
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"Thank you, Lord Lorbin. We will take care of that, " responds GG, with a bow. "I missed the opening part. Did the others tell you abiout the accumulation of weapons packed up in the house? And that the lift floor was covered in the new drug?"