Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Shagos Happenings - Rayman and GeeGee

Two cities fates intertwined, yet paths divergent. Join the race of Technology and Sorcery, finding the best blend of each. With destruction in the west, what trouble is headed out to the coast?

Moderator: Nocturno

Nocturno
King
King
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Shagos Happenings - Rayman and GeeGee

Post by Nocturno »

The folks at the table don't know about where it comes from or where the money is going. They all have heard rumours but all are pointing to different gangs or unknown underground organizations.

They all definitely do not have a sample of the drug, and they all seem surprised that you would want one, but once you explain it is for experimenting they understand.

They all give examples of how all the local temples have started outreach programs to help the addicted.

They also have no idea how it is made.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

GG is grateful for being accepted so readily and lets it show.
He small talks with the cook about how some of the foods are prepared and seasoned and starts to wind things down. He lets it be known that he's sympathetic if anyone needs help with troublesome things provided it doesn't interfere with his main duties.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

At the end of the meal Flatbelly will help cleaning up the table and then will play a soft tune with his flute. When everyone goes off on their business he will speak with GeeGee. "So what do you make of it all? We were hired as bodyguards, there is a rush of refugees coming to the city running from the dragon war, and there is this new drug popping out everywhere makes people addict and turns them to thieves. It is not clear if the drug comes from the city or from outside. Maybe the refugees use it too? Maybe it was originated from where the dragon war is most extensive as a mean to plant chaos at the armies... " Flatbelly sums his understanding with no good solution to offer to any of the puzzles.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"Nice summary. I've nothing to add to that," answers GG.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

The folks nod and agree mostly with the summary Flatbelly gave.

As the conversations wind down everyone starts to head their ways to whatever evening activity they have.

Everyone seems appreciative at GGs offer, but none take him up on it. They all seem genuinely happy.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

=================================
(OOC: What is the time in game?)
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

======
Insight skill check to see if anyone's feigning it?

GG Insight [1d20+2] = 13+2 = 15
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

It is now 9pm. Everyone stuck around quite late after dinner chatting with the new recruits. You can tell many are tired from their day of work, and are likely off to retire to bed.

Everyone is being truthful. At least from what you can tell. And GG thinks he is pretty good at reading people's intentions.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

GG checks if cook wants help clearing up, otherwise, unless anything crops up, he bids all "Goodnight!" and heads off to bed.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"Oh n, my good sir. Arnold and I will do this. You go and get your rest."
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Even that Marie objects Flatbelly will help clearing the table. "It is our custom and it would shame my... err... ancestors...." he looks behind his shoulder, then back at Marie and mouths with a shy smile 'my mother' and then continue with his regular voice, "if I will deviate from it." After clearing the table he will wish everyone good night but will check the library again for a cultural or legendary book to have some light reading before falling to sleep. "Good night GeeGee. I'm glad we happened to meet at that store."
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"Thank you, thank you. But you must let us do our jobs now. Go get your rest. Breakfast will be fresh and ready in the 'morn."

Rayman is free to get any of the books from the library. It will only be a problem if he tries to remove it from the grounds.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

GG bids all remaining, "Good night!" and heads off to bed.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

So does Flatbelly.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Both of the new guards retire for the night. The beds are not luxurious. But do the job for a night's sleep. The pair will wake refreshed and wonder what this day will bring.

=====================================
Let me know if I missed anything in the previous day. This will be an idle day in the Family House, if you want to do anything specific let me know, otherwise we can montage/skip to the evening.