Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Shagos Happenings - Rayman and GeeGee

Two cities fates intertwined, yet paths divergent. Join the race of Technology and Sorcery, finding the best blend of each. With destruction in the west, what trouble is headed out to the coast?

Moderator: Nocturno

Nocturno
King
King
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Shagos Happenings - Rayman and GeeGee

Post by Nocturno »

"I'm GG. New in town. How about you?" he asks, looking at the gnome.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Shagos Happenings - Rayman and GeeGee

Post by BishGada »

"Hey... " Rayman says a bit taken off. "I was drawn here by this remarkable sign on the door... " After gaining his posture again he gives a small smile and unsure of himself extends his hand in as a friendly manner as he can. A little bit like when approaching a wild animal trying to calm it down. "I'm also new in town. Just came from the inn near the Midtown market and on my way to the city library..." his eyes glitter with excitement as he recalls his destiny, "Did you fill such form yourself?" he asks looking at the paper in suspicion.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"Pleased to meet you," GG replies, shaking hands. "Library? Sounds interesting. Do they have spells there? Anyway, yes, I just filled in one of those. Offered some guarding work. Need the coin, so that works for me. What's your name, if you please?"
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Flatbelly" Rayman says instinctively. "Err... Rayman Hibel Flatbelly from the famous Hibel tribe, err.. famous among my kind at least. But I go by Flatbelly mostly. I better fill this form as well. It's not exactly the coin, but the opportunities to discover new things that might pop-up by putting ourselves in the open." Rayman fills the form with his full name and origin. At trades he mentions he can work magic, give some healing or concoct simple potions. At special talents he mentions he can create some musical instruments and fix or build small machines.
"Done with that," he smiles, "So, you are interested in The Art? How deep does your knowledge goes? Are you a spellcaster? Let's go to the library together then and not waste precious time." As they stroll the street toward the library, asking here and there for directions where the signs fails he adds to the conversation, "I myself like not only spellcasting but also any other academic subject, so I frequently find my nose stuck in the book into the small hours of the night..."
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

*please wait for reply from the clerk I'll be posting on about 8 hrs.*
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Ok, will wait but not sure what the 8hours means
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

That was my planned time frame to post which work blew out of the water.
================================================

"Oh look at that, you also meet the same criteria as your new friend."

She will look at them both with a thin smile.

"This family requires some protection." She will hand Rayman the same map.

"1GP per day, food and board included. I'd imagine they will let you peruse their library during your offtime."

"Also they won't be expecting anyone specific, but you can tell them your were sent from the Trade office, and they will work out the rest."
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

GG replies, "That sounds perfect. Thatnk you for your efficiency and may the gods grant you a perfect day!"

He turns to his shorter acquaintance, "I have received a map already. Shall we?" and with a warm smile hold the door open for the other adventure to pass..

Unless anything pressing or significant intervenes, GG is intent on getting to the nobles' villa to secure his meal, overnight roof and 1gp. Tomorrow is another day and can take care of itself. He smiles. Again.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"A moment please. To do our job best some info would help. Protection from what? And where? Just protect their house? Or are they going somewhere and need protection there? Any reason they need it JUST now?" Rayman asks. "Do you know what these nobles trade is? What's their name and status in town?"
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

GG suppresses an eyebrow raise - at himself - for not asking any of those things.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

The clerk looks up.

"I don't know all of the details. The family is a House of Diplomats. Their line has kept the two cities working together, and can be traced back to signing the treaties after The Great War**. Their name is the Homeforger, and they are not a a commonly well known family to the world at large, but anyone who is anyone in Shagos knows they will help any two parties come together on any issue."
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"Food; roof; coin; library. Workds for me. Good to go?" says GG, looking at the shorter job seeker.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

"Hmm... They sounds honorable people. Thank you my dear. Yes, we are good to go." Flatbelly responses.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

GG leads the way to the nobles' residence.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

[See Party Knowledge for The Great War info.]