Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Shagos Happenings - Rayman and GeeGee

Two cities fates intertwined, yet paths divergent. Join the race of Technology and Sorcery, finding the best blend of each. With destruction in the west, what trouble is headed out to the coast?

Moderator: Nocturno

Nocturno
King
King
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Shagos Happenings - Rayman and GeeGee

Post by Nocturno »

"Well today is your lucky day then. I'm sure one of the guards will be happy to lecture you on their history of guarding the Oceans." Lorbin will take a breath. "Now, I need to go run over the 'random' route I plan to take to the temple. Please be ready in the next 15 minutes."
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

GG left his room tidybutjust trots off to check all is in order and that he has all his gear, excluding the (now) spare boots.

In fairly short order the half-elf returns to await at Lorbin's pleasure.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Flatbelly grabs his backpack and returns. Anxious for action and seeing the temple and more marvels of the city he starts a march tune on his pipes.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"Keep up." Lorbin will find the pair and then depart. As he leaves the main doors, you hear a rush of action from with-in the house. A Gnome sized figure approaches dressed in a cloak that covers their head.

"Lorbin! Just slow down a step, so I can catch you." A slight impatient yet slight pleading tone can be heard from under the cloak.

"AH, young master, you deemed it appropriate to join us!"

It will take about 30 minutes to reach the temple. From the maps you have seen, it should probably have only been a 15 minute walk at the pace Lorbin was setting. But this path had many turns, and it double backed in a few places.

You will see shops of all kinds. I will label up the map later if you want to make notes of any kind of shops. Every kind of shop you can think of is available.

=====================//===============================

You approach the Temple from the main doors. You are greeted by two heavily armoured Triton guards, and two Water Elementals.
seagate.jpg
seagate.jpg (149.92 KiB) Viewed 13169 times
Lorbin will straighten to his full height and address the guards.

"Lorbin of House Homeforger. I have with me Lord Fogworth Homeforger, and our guardsmen Rayman Flatbelly, and Gordon Gawdspawn."

The guards will look over the group. "The other party has not arrived yet. Please make yourselves comfortable in the waiting area."
Each X is another duo of Triton and Water Elemental.
WTemplewait.jpg
WTemplewait.jpg (187.08 KiB) Viewed 13169 times
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

OOC: nice pic
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Flatbelly glares a bit at the Tritons, and then goes to the waiting room looking around the temple appreciating the stone work.

===================================================================
(OOC: Magic stores, herbal stores, tinker and tools stores, music instruments, churches, libraries and any potentially academic institutes are of interest. Also weapons & armor and if there is anything regarding transportation devices, animals...)
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"What is the possibility and legality of casting necessary spells in here?" queries GG.

======
Interested in bounties, temple quests, unearthing spell books, anything with a sniff of gaining a spell! And, low key but major interest, anything with a hint of old elven swords.. (rumours, stories or rumours of stories!)
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Lorbin will quickly answer. "Same as the rest of the city. Only if necessary."
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Flatbelly wonders if they should patrol the perimeter but stays close to the "impatient young master".