Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Act 2 Scene 2: “In Search of The Crown” (Game Thread)

Library of closed threads.

Moderator: TristenC

Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Act 2 Scene 2: “In Search of The Crown” (Game Thread)

Post by Chris1234 »

"Yes, of course, Pyros. How long have you had the wound? Where is it? And what exactly caused the damage?" inquires Jerry with her best bedside manner.
"I can usually encourage a wound's healing if I'm able to attend to it really soon after it's caused. After that it's either natural healing or, in my case, Mysta's healing energies."
Last edited by Chris1234 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"It's from the things from the other night... it's odd it is still bothering me."

He looks at Elsa then Jerry.

"I forgot about it until now, now that I saw Elsa get here too."
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"I understand," Jerry acknowledges as she washes the wound's surface with water. "Another time if you want to bring a wound to me earlier I might be able to help more."

She examines the would looking for any sign of disease or infection.Just in case, Jerry tries a Detect Magic on it.

======
@Tristan - Not sure which of these you'd consider re;evant Healing (12), Herbalism (17), Observation (19).
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Pyros' damage has no physical mark or location, it is more of an all-over ache or dull exhaustion. It can be healed magically.
====

Jerry's first attempt heals only the barest scratch on Elsa; the connection between the Mystran and her goddess feeling painfully frail. Elsa shakes her head and gives the other cleric a sympathetic look. It's like trying to see through pea soup sometimes, isnt it... The halfling calls upon Yondalla, and the remainder of her injuries close up.

Jerry turns as Pyros mentions his own pain. and examines him. Another minor healing spell from the half-elf washes the mysterious aches and weariness from the Kender's small form.

===
Chris, a spellcraft check would be more appropriate in this instance, if you'd like to make one.

Jerry heals Elsa for [1d8] = 1 hp

Elsa casts Cure Light Wounds on herself and is healed for
[1d8] = 7 hps.
Elsa is fully healed!

Jerry casts Cure Light Wounds on Pyros
[1d8] = 2 hps
Pyros is Fully Healed
Last edited by TristenC on Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typos
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"Yes; thick pea soup," answers Jerry.

======
Spellcraft 17 [1d20] = 4
Thx :)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Mira nods towards the dusky woman while keeping Elsa held tightly in her arns, what..? The wounds were, damn.. This thing, this disease..

"He was unlucky, very unlucky." The Bard finally speaks, trying not to say what she was actually thinking, she couldn't voice how she felt, speaking it would ... no. "You said Yasir had the same wounds, like they were angry and wouldnt heal? And he recovered." She didn't voice the next thought. We think.

"Jerry's right, Pyros you have to tell people if you are hurt, we have to look after each other." Helping Elsa to her feet she pats her arm, "Artanis, he needs some space." Perhaps she needed to talk to him, perhaps... "We can probably expect more of this, we should get back to sleep." Her eyes go towards the departed pair..
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Jerry smiles a 'thank you' to Mira for the support.

"Just to check, is anyone else still sporting any physical injury?" she asks, looking in particular at Merrick.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"I just didn't want to bother anyone. Really it was just uncomfortable."

"I'mup for helping next watch if needed."
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"It's no bother at all," persists Jerry. "That kind of uncomfortable might turn you into one of those things. That's unless you get it seen to immediately."

She turns and moves off to Merrick, "Are you nursing any wounds?"
"If not, let get comfortable again and catch some more sleep."
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Pytor glanced at the disorganized mess around his bedroll. Little was still where it had been placed when he turned in. Even without the dreams that have plagued the group, his sleep was restless. "Gods. I would almost kill for a good drink" he mutters as walks over to glance at the body. "You knew him as a man? Then this is no coincidence. He was tracking us. Does he have allies, who may be near?"
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Elsa nods, Yeah, they seem the same as Yasir's... but... Artanis said he eacaped right? That he wasn't infected... she says, hopeful.

To Pytor she nods, Art told us once of a man named Erodh... they had crossed over to this strange land together. Erodh was injured.... by a huge wolf or something like that.

That's right! Merrick finally recalls. Rautant at the Toad's Toe tested the dried blood on Artanis' sword... There was only the one... but... He looks at the others nervously. Well... what about the ghost... the spirit that touched him..,
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

At the mention of a ghost Jerry bristles with attention, "A real ghost? Or 'just' a spirit?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Artanis wasn't infected, Yasir didn't appear to be, but I guess we will never know on that front." Turning she looks confused, "Ghost?" Had she forgotten something? "Once I would have said that Ghosts are just a story, but.. I'd never have believed in these things, Gods, I'm a story teller and I wouldn't have believed in it.."

"Right, rest, we need to rest. Standing here worrying about things we can't do anythig about won't help. And scarying ourselves about Ghosts won't help either." Patting Elsa's hand she forces a smile, "Rest." Smirking she adds: "Thats an order."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

The one that visited him at the Wayfarer.. just before we went to Skald.

====
it happenes here and Pyros,Mira and Cal were there shortly after
http://www.padnd.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... &start=300

he mentioned it to Merrick and the others over breakfast a few pages later
http://www.padnd.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... &start=345
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I guess I tried to blank it out, I remember. Damn, he was shaking, angry. I felt the chill it sunk into my very soul.." She shudders deeply in the cold of the night, pulling her cloak around her frame she nods in understanding.

What had he said on that day: 'Mira, you cannot be everything to everyone - if you do, you end up exhausted, slumped against a wall, in the room of someone you don't particularly like.' She couldn't argue with him on that one.

"We need to remain vigilant, and do our best." She shrugs and ushers the others towards the camp and lowers herself to the floor.

Borderlands 3 - Navi