Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Act 2 Scene 1: “Legend of The Crown” (Game Thread)

Library of closed threads.

Moderator: TristenC

Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Act 2 Scene 1: “Legend of The Crown” (Game Thread)

Post by Jenara »

"Thank you Coraline, I will remind him. Sorry if he caused an issue, please forgive him, but honestly he is harmless." Smiling warmly she hooks an arm with Elsa, whispering softly. "Something is up with that one." she comments, heading back to the others, nodding to Adran as she does so.

"Pyros. We've been told to tell you the Staff Quarters are off limits.." She announces as the return, "So, we should go through Harmonia, we need to prepare a few things first.. I can't just, go. I have a reputation, one that helps our cause and protects us.." Checking the others she looks for Jerry and Merrick. "I was a little.. dismissive and I'm sorry, I didnt mean to upset anyone."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

With a confused look on his face. "Ok." Then he will guve an over exaggerated wink again.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Inside
Adrastia nods at Adran's remarks, Yes, a plan would be best. We need organization for a trip like this, and apparently this group is not famous for that. she says with a bemused look at the Kender. The half-elven girl, one of the lovebirds, was studying papermaking. She may have gone there. We can find her if we need but we can likely work most of the details out here.

Pyros discovers that some of his steel pieces have been traded for gold!!! [roll 3d4]. He also finds an odd little wristband of woven black horsehair.

Outside
Coraline nods in acceptance of the bard's answer, and then goes about her errands, leaving the pair at the door. Mira spots Jerry and Merrick a few yards away talking. Elsa is still staring after the woman when Mira makes her comment, Huh? Oh.. yes, she... she's very unique... I've never seen... someone quite so... umm... Shaking herself out of it, she catches up to the bard as Mira and Elsa return inside.

[Jen, I presume the apology was for Jerry and delivered on the way inside?]
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Before they enter Mira holds Elsa's hand pulling her a little closer.

"Later you need to tell me what happened there. Elsa honey you were .... Well you weren't even in the same place as me! She's pretty, I'll give you that, but .. " she shrugs, "Later ok".
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"Preparations! That calls for drinks!" he will look around to anyone at the table who speaks the local dialect and give them a knowing look.

"I will take a water, with any local fruit in it please." Cross will quietly ask.

"So new friend. What were you doing before you heard my call?"
thawizkid
Peddler
Peddler

Post by thawizkid »

Adran says to Adrastia - Will then, I guess we only need to know who we'll visit in Harmonia, what supplies we'll need, any rumors about our destination Adran answers Cross previous to my travels to this plane I had spent 50 years searching for the scroll that I finally acquired!

....thinking a moment, Adran says not to impose my will, but I suggest we start our travels tomorrow. I don't know about you, but I want to get home sooner rather than later
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

[Missed the apology, so minor retro:]
Jerry smiles at Mira and shakes her head, "I know you didn't mean anything. It's just.. me, being silly."

When it's just Jerry and Merrick, she hangs on to his arm and answers in a subdued voice,"Well, Adrastia arrived, all drama and mystery. The Akriel, who after us failing to find anything about an item, she's like all over it and, 'it's mine so please fetch it for me' but without anything of substance behind it and when challenged goes all-out bluster..."[OOC: Assuming Jerry and Merrick saw Coraline through the doorway..] "...And then there's the third lady that was talking to Mira just now. She's pretty too. Do you think they're pretty, Merrick?"
thawizkid
Peddler
Peddler

Post by thawizkid »

Adran smiles and is satisfied with his declaration.....
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Inside: Adran, Adrastia, Artanis, Cross, Elsa, Mira and Pyros
Elsa nods, still staring into space a bit and heads back inside with the bard. Adrastia orders some drinks for the group, but instead it is Artanis who replies to Adran, Well, we'll need food of course, and feed for her horse. There is a general supply in Harmonia where I think everything can be found. And Merrick, the male love-bird, he chuckles, His cousin owns a mage shop, as well does the man with the journal you're seeking. so there will be time and opportunity for that. Harmonia isn't far, we could make it in half a day, but I agree we should stay in town here tonight. That will give us time to be sure we aren't forgetting anything. Better to spend a little extra time planning than to have to turnabout and come back.

The waitress brings their drinks. Fenrir replies to Cross' query mentally Before? Hiding, and hunting and soaring high... this cave of wood... he makes nervous movements as he looks around the room. Cannot fly high here... and the air that is hard... he peers at the windows,

Ouside: Jerry and Merrick
I could see why she would get flustered though... I mean you were rather... umm... pointed with your questions. And the group, from what they said, offered to help Akriel before she ever mentioned the item. But I think the lady at the doorway was just passing, I don't think she is anyone we have any dealing with.. And for the warrior... well, she did kind of just show up... but as I recall, Mira approached her.

He blinks and stammers at her last question, Wha..? Do I... why would you... uh... his mouth works soundlessly for a moment before he closes it with a snap. A tiny grin quirks one corner, I, uh... I think you are. he grins sideways.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I hate to ruin this plan, but you realise I made a commitment to play at the Wheel? I hate to sound all melodramtic but my reputation is the thing protecting some of you, the good and the bad. That reputation will be shot if I walk out on a gig." She stops waiting to see what they have to say, her thoughts still with Elsa.. Had she been charmed? It certainly looked like it.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"Commitments... never anything good there... maybe if you play tonight and explain why you need to leave? Everyone is always happy when I tell them I need to leave."

"A lady of her word, it seems we have chosen a group leader well..." Cross will say with no sarcasm or attitude.

She seems to know the way around others. A good flock leader... Oh the glass, yes I would think that windows would be a problem for others of your kind. Well let's go for a walk."

Cross will wait for his drink to arrive, drink it then excuse himself.

"My new friend wishes to spread his wings, literally I might add. Excuse us for a while. If you need us, look up, and wave to him...
I would think he is hard to miss."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Group leader? Me?" Mira gasps obviously taken back. "I just have the loudest mouth that's all." She grins offering Cross a wave as he leaves. "I'll discuss it. I did want to try and play here too."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Jerry, for once, says nothing but pulls Merrick's arm over her shoulders and loops her arm around his reassuring waist and smiles happily. Nothing else in the world is important for these few moments.
They head off to the papermaker's place..
thawizkid
Peddler
Peddler

Post by thawizkid »

Adran asks Mira when are you committed to play at the Wheel? I'd say you should try to get out of it if possible, but it looks like you have made your decision....
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Pyros fidgets and sips his drink while people talk.

If he can, he will try his puzzle.