Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Act 2 Scene 1: “Legend of The Crown” (Game Thread)

Library of closed threads.

Moderator: TristenC

thawizkid
Peddler
Peddler
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Act 2 Scene 1: “Legend of The Crown” (Game Thread)

Post by thawizkid »

Adran replies to Merrick as they leave the room "Agreed, staying on the trail would be ideal - and we would be able to see the journals as well"

Adran responding to Adrastia "I'm for going through Harmonia first - while there we could see Tannis' journal as well...."
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Feeling somewhat beaten down at having expressed what to her are glaringly obvious worries about the story presented, Jerry just tags along with Merrick and then splits off to finish her papermaking as agreed.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Mira and Elsa move outside and spot the small side door, which remains closed; no sign of the Kender anywhere. Do.. you think he already went in?

Adrastia nods at Adran's remark, The fewer nights in these forest the better. The journey should take the same amount of time either way, but staying in Harmonia the first nigh is preferable. The group joins Cross in the dining area. Looking around, Artanis asks, Where did our bard and the small folk run off to?

As Jerry moves to leave, Merrick catches up with her. Hey, are you ok? What's wrong? Are tou going to the papermaker? I, uh... i can walk you there...
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"Pyros said something about going out for air. Mira didn't seem to care, until Elsa started asking about it... Seemed like a normal Kender thing to me." He will shrug his shoulders.

"You may want to observer the small one with the long hair in a knot. He is an interesting breed called Kender from my home plane. They are rather... interesting."
thawizkid
Peddler
Peddler

Post by thawizkid »

Adran will quietly follow the group and listen in on their conversations....

OOC - does the group have a place to stay before they leave or should Adran make other arrangements?
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"knowing him. Yes." Looking rather concerned Mira pauses by the door, "You know.. Us going upstairs might not be such a good idea. Let me find Sabrina and tell her, she should be able to pop up and find him."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"Not really," answers Jerry. "Although if anyone else asks, just say I'm fine. We can talk about it later." The slight stress on the word 'we' she offsets with a gentle squeeze of his arm to let Merrick know that she just means to discuss it when they're alone and that things are still fine between them.
"Yes, I promised I would help finish the batch of papermaking and that's what I'm going to do. You can come if you want to."
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

[WizKid. the group has had rooms at a local inn, though they haven't secured them for tonight, having waited for the meeting to decide I presume]

Old Kartakan Inn, Inside: Adran, Adrastia, Artanis, Cross, Jerry, Merrick
Jerry and Merrick step out of the inn, and see Mira and Elsa standing near a side door. Yes, I still wouldn't want you walking the town alone. Our kind still aren't highly regarded... he says. Adrastia and Artanis continue going over preparations

Your flock scatters so quickly... Fenrir sends to his master.

Pyros steps back into the dining area from a door to the south, which quickly closed behind him by an unseen person.

Old Kartakan Inn, Outside: Mira and Elsa, (and now Jerry and Merrick)
As the girls outside prepare to turn back, the door opens to reveal the most beautiful woman either of them has ever seen! She blinks in mild surprise before speaking in a voice like silver chimes. My my... so many new faces today... The woman looks them up and down; gaze lingering perhaps a bit longer on Elsa. Do you need something? she asks the pair.
Attachments
Coraline - Copy.jpg
Coraline - Copy.jpg (49.82 KiB) Viewed 7007 times
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"My Lady." Mira bows, her hand on her chest, "My Name is Mira, this is Elsa, we are travellers. And we came looking for one of our group, her would look small, like an Elven Child, but he isnt. Wait. You said many? Does that mean you saw him? He.. is curious, we wanted to ensure he wouldnt get into trouble."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Pyros shrugs and walks over the table.

"There is a pretty nice upstairs here... and this lady, a natural beauty elf. She didn't speak the weird elf like they do here either!"

"In towns we seem to scurry around like busy bees. But when we are in the wild, we stick together for protection. Here this little one... he is very unique."
thawizkid
Peddler
Peddler

Post by thawizkid »

Adran looks around quietly.
Last edited by thawizkid on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Jerry whispers to Merrick, "I can't keep up with where all these women keep coming from and what it means to us. Should we talk or just go to the papermaking shop?"
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Old Kartakan Inn, Inside: Adran, Adrastia, Artanis, Cross
Artanis grins widely as Pyros rejoins them. Ah, the intrepid explorer returns... find any hidden treasures? he asks. Once the others return we can decide exactly how to proceed... i think the lovebirds have gone off to the paper-shop, however.

Old Kartakan Inn, Outside: Mira and Elsa,
Thr beautiful woman takes the bow in stride and returns a small, cordial nod. Elsa makes a curtsy as she is introduced, though she all but stares at the dazzling woman. So he is not a child... interesting. she muses, looking over Elsa again before turning back to the bard. You may call me Coraline. I saw your friend back to the dining area. You should advise him that the staff's quarters are off-limits... she says a little coolly. Unless invited of course. she adds, much more warmly. Stepping outside, she takes a key from her pouch and locks the door. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some errands to be about.

A bit of a distance away Merrick and Jerry continue their conversation. We can do whatever suits you, but... All what women? Akriel was the one the others met that night we helped them fight off the wolves in the middle of town... although if you include those that make up our group i suppose there are a lot of new faces; but it is that way for all of us; yes?
thawizkid
Peddler
Peddler

Post by thawizkid »

Adran asks shall we go find the "love birds" or do you think they will return shortly? I really think that we should decide how to proceed sooner rather than later. I really like the idea of using common roads instead of trails and going through Harmonia on the way....
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"I don't think so, just the elf that isn't from here for sure." Pyros does a cursory check of his pouches for anything fresh.