Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Act 2 Scene 1: “Legend of The Crown” (Game Thread)

Library of closed threads.

Moderator: TristenC

Nocturno
King
King
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Act 2 Scene 1: “Legend of The Crown” (Game Thread)

Post by Nocturno »

"WHATWASTHATFOR!" Pyros will shove her back. But like playground shove, not a casual nudge. He will continue to eat food through the whole thing.

Cross is trying mentally.
Im trying to use bold purple for the mental.

"Yes. We are all from different worlds than this. The small one, and the red one are from my same world.
We should all be one flock protecting each other."
Cross will dig in once the food arrives.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Sorry Pyros, I slipped." Mira grins, trying to ignore the dark look she most certainly recieved from Elsa.

"Very interesting Bird, Raven I mean." She adds turning to Cross.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Merrick pulls a small square table to the end of the booth along with some chairs so everyone is sitting long-style in the same area. Well, looks like we're setting up for a full day. He says, gesturing to Allison that two more will require breakfast.

Elsa munches on a piece of bacon and waits until Pyros' attention is elsewhere. The dips her finger in the honey for a second and dabs a bit behind his ear; snatching her hand away quickly and giggling around her breakfast. Mine was an accident, so that's for yours. she says, grinning at him. Mira's talk sobers her a little, but she still seems quite cheerful despite the subject. Right. We agreed to help her, but we still need to know what this thing is... I mean, if it's supposed to be powerful, that's great; maybe it can do what she thinks. But last time she didn't really seem to know anything about it. I hope she has been able to find out more than just the location in the last week. she muses.

Which read-feather? She or He? Same forest, different forest, not important... all elsewhere... But the Mist-Walker... careful of her kind... Careful as with a broken wing around a cat...

Food and drink for the others quickly comes. Well, meeting this person should be interesting. I think only half of us have ever seen her yes? What time are we to meet? Merrick asks as he slices up the sausages.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I hope so too, Sabrina doesnt know that much about her either, shes quite elusive it seems. We agreed to meet her today, I'd take a guess to say she takes a later shift, so if we go there this morning we should find her." Hands folded for a moment the Bard takes a deep breath, her tone becoming serious.

"I get a feeling.. A sense that we should be carrying weapons, keep yourself safe. And don't go in small groups.. Those dreams, they are getting worse."
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"Mist-walker? Oh the newest?" He will try to hide his look at Adrastia. "The rest have proven friends in difficult situations. We managed to fight off and kill one of the wolfmen things. I think they are a good flock."

"Ohmanthisisgood!Thecookskeepoutdoingthemselves!IneedtoshowthemhowtoMomma'sfamousbiscuits!"
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Despite herself, Jerry actually giggles, albeit barely, nudging Merrick with a gesture towards Pyros by way of explanation.

When Pyros calms down again she says, "Mira, I've still got some work to do at the papermaker's, that was the deal. But I really do want to come and visit this lady, assuming it's who I think. What would be the best time do you think? If it's not straight after breakfast maybe I could meet you? Or you all can come and pick me up, maybe.."

After the comments about dreams is made, the Mystran adds, "Strangest of things, we both had a similar dream about something..", she taps the top of her head to indicate the crown, "..with three red gems. And ..my father made an appearance too."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Thats fine, i'll drop by and sort out a meeting." She stops speaking, "Your Father? I think that needs a little explanation please." Mira repiles and watches her reaction.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

"Thank you." Jerry leans forward, lowering her voice, "If you didn't see it, well, dream it, and the item with three big, red gems in it, then it wouldn't mean much. But the thing chasing me, it wants to drain me dry and make me like it, well, that it was once my father. And I seek the item with the three gems to put him,.. it,.. to rest."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"So you seek this Crown to stop him?" Noses almost touching she responds, "May I ask, what is he?"

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Jerry looks squarely at Mira, eye to eye, suddenly sad and angry all at once, and whispers, "Not alive. Undead. Vampire." She is ashamed that her kin has become what she hates. And angry at her own impotence to sort it out.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Once I would have said such a thing didnt exist." She shrugs squeezing the blade of her sword. "Now..Well anything is possible." She reaches forward her fnger touching the Half Elfs nose. "Now, you dont have to deal with that alone." Giving a sad smile she moves away.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

With a wan smile she nods, grateful.
Appetite gone, Jerry leans back and discretely holds on to Merrick.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Mira snuggles up to Elsa and chews some bread.

"Whats next?" She asks with a smile.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"Another egg! That is what is next!"
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Elsa nods, Early seems best. I guess if we go right away that would give us all day to prepare for whatever we decide next. And Jerry, you could still make the papermaker in the afternoon.

Fenrir shifts on Cross' shoulder, watching the others and feeling as if he still did not trust them, but saying nothing more on the subject.

When Jerry's father comes up, Merrick adopts a look of concern and sadness. He rubs the half-elven woman's back in a comforting gesture as she speaks with the bard. Merrick holds her gently.

Well, no time like the present. I'm for getting this on the way as soon as we can. I found a rumor about those things I'm hunting, but I'd like to know where this crown thing is going first.