Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thread)

The 2E AD&D Homebrew Sandbox world of Genwald is large, ancient, and magical. There are many undiscovered/untamed places. The Sun Kingdom (European style, Late Medieval Human NG Monarchy) is the basic Campaign area, but PCs can end up anywhere.

The scars of ancient battles of titanic proportions mark the land. Wild magic zones, fantastical terrain, grand adventure, political strife, and even artifacts of wonder await. Choose your part and come make your mark on the world. A wide array of unconventional races and classes are available.

Moderator: TristenC

TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre

Post by TristenC »

Asani smiles at the mention of her 'sister', responding to Katten in that same musical language. It is good to see one of the Feliz again. It has been many years since i enjoyed the company of your people. she smiles slightly at the mention of 'Autumn' as well. They are a flighty folk. None live here with me, but they visit at times. Autumn is... enthusiastic.

[So the groups are set to meet in the morning, and traveling back will take the current group until nightfall.]
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"It is good to be in your presence, I enjoy time with your people. Your Sister and I have a nice relationship." She admits grinning quite widely at the mention of Autumn. "She is fun. Very fun."

(Yep sounds good)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

=======================
Nightfall this day or next?
Squirrellord
Lord
Lord

Post by Squirrellord »

Listening to the talk between the elf and the furry lady Jordek pipes up "the sooner we meet up with the others the sooner we can rescue those elves you spoke of." He spins on heel and takes a couple steps before abruptly pivoting back. "You coming as well Indendien?" he questions with an eyebrow raised "I wasn't in the fight last time but with how you all looked crawling out of that hole we could continue to use your help"
Looking over to Chitt he grins "you coming for a ride again or do you want to stretch your legs?"
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

“We think they have Earthaniel, Dillosel holds out great hope..” She sighs facing Indendien. “This time we go in with a plan, and we do not simply charge in like a bull in a stable.”
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Nocturno will gather his armour and rope from the raft.

"Well let's get moving."
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Asani bids them farewell and an invitation to return, with a special smile to Nocturno. Indendien chuckles at the gesture and nods in response tp Jordek's Query. Yes, i will go with you. Earthaniel is of my tribe, and mate of my close friend Dillosel, i will not leave him to this fate.

Returning back across the river with some effort, the group makes their way theough the forest. Night falls just as they reach the ominous bridge over the Great Pit. The meeting place lies just across and the set time for tomorrow morning.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"I volunteer for first watch." He hopes to get a solid bank of rest after first watch is over.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Katten walks silently once again with Dran at her side, occasionally she glances to the sky otherwise she stays on target.

“I take last watch. To enjoy the dawn.” She adds in response to Nocturnos reply, “The Bridge is first, keep your eyes forward, watch for any problems.”

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Squirrellord
Lord
Lord

Post by Squirrellord »

"I will take mid watch then" Jordek replies looking around for a suitable tree to nest in.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Without fearing for stealth, since the bridge could be an ambush, Nocturno will take point and start to cross with his sword at the ready.
Squirrellord
Lord
Lord

Post by Squirrellord »

ooc - oops misread that post.

Pulling his gaze from the trees in the area with a start, Jordek grins sheepishly and starts after the elf now glancing warily about for any signs of movement.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Nocturno crosses, weapon in-hand with no effort to conceal or quiet himself. Elven eyes watch the darkened forest for any sign of danger. The wide bridge sways in the breeze over the vast expanse of nothingness falling deep into the bowels of the earth below. The Thunk, Thunk, Thunk of armored boots on wood echoes in the night. Jordek follows cautiously behind the heavily armored fey. Katten covers with her bow, Dran at her side.

The sense of being watched mounts with each step and each echo of their passage until leather soles finally scrape on the fine stones at the other side of the black chasm...

[The group makes it safely across]
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"We set camp, guard and wait." Katten rubs Drans side roughly and replaces her bow in its quiver, finding a suitable spot she finds a nearby tree and lays back silently.

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"Sounds good. Without too much chit chat he will ready his bed and start to pick his watching spots."