Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thread)

The 2E AD&D Homebrew Sandbox world of Genwald is large, ancient, and magical. There are many undiscovered/untamed places. The Sun Kingdom (European style, Late Medieval Human NG Monarchy) is the basic Campaign area, but PCs can end up anywhere.

The scars of ancient battles of titanic proportions mark the land. Wild magic zones, fantastical terrain, grand adventure, political strife, and even artifacts of wonder await. Choose your part and come make your mark on the world. A wide array of unconventional races and classes are available.

Moderator: TristenC

Nocturno
King
King
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Act 1, Scene 2: “Into The Wild” (Group A: Main Game Thre

Post by Nocturno »

Nocturno will agree with that.
Squirrellord
Lord
Lord

Post by Squirrellord »

Jordek nods in agreement. "I completely agree with you Indendien... odd how that keeps happening. Might I add that we probably should let the nice dryad lady know about this as well. And by we I mean loverboy over there" So saying he proceeds to jerk a thumb in the direction of Nocturno while simultaneously using the thumb on his other had to point in Elden's direction. Heading back he keeps alert for any ambushes of undead and tells Chitt to keep watch while they walk.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

[sorry if this is a bit rushed, trying to tie threads together and make up for my own delays.]

Indendien chuckles at the gnome's jest, I think she had her eyes set on someone else. she teases, raising a brow in Nocturno's direction. The human, however, either misses or chooses to ignore the second remark and begins finger-combing his hair on the way back.

Soon the group returns to the shoreline and (when ready) is able to cross back to the island on this calmer side of the river without event.

Indendien tells Ataya of the swamp, to which the Dryad replies dourly. I was afraid of that... evil men that study the magic of death seem drawn to the swamps like flies on carrion... I fear this one has set his sights on my home for a new... experiment she says the final word distastefully. If it were just the man, my own skill would be enough to... persuade him to leave me be; but I have little defense against the undead. I only hope that your collective aid today will be enough to deter him from future attempts. She smiles after a moment, turning to Nocturno. It seems the day is growing old, why don't you and your friends stay here tonight? Just in case he decides to return...
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

================
What time of day is it actually lol?

When are we due to meet the other half?
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

[Mid afternoon by now after chasing, tracking, returning. Due to meet the others tomorrow i think]
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"There may only be a couple things I would enjoy more..." He will catch himself and send a sheepish smile to Indendien.
"But we are due to meet back up with the rest of our party to investigate the goblin issue further. I believe we should go."
Squirrellord
Lord
Lord

Post by Squirrellord »

Jordek looks from Nocturno to the dryad and with reluctance admits "We do have a prior obligation that is fast coming due... If I remember right, we are set to meet up with the others rather soon." Jordek is obviously frustrated at the situation which manifests itself in jerky movements as he begins to pace. "I don't like the idea of leaving you exposed to those undead abominations" he says to the dryad "We have no idea how many there are either!"
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

[Lol, Nocturno]

Asani nods, I understand. Perhaps you will return to me soon... she says, eyeing Nocturno with mild regret. As for the... things... i can evade them easily enough, i just despise those abominations being here. Asani begins to lead them towards the bank, where they happen upon Katten and Dran before really spottinf them.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Greetings " The diminutive woman hails the group, shaking off her damp fur she turns towards them, the small vest top and tiny skirt do nothing to hide her figure as she approaches them. "Your Sister bids you well, I am Nesserrr, Guardian of the Forest." She responds to Asani. "Undead? The souless ones walk this land?"

"I require your aid. We found the next lair, they hold some dear to me.. I cannot take them alone." She doesn't mention that she tried.. “My friends have the entrance covered, and I believe the scouts are disposed of, but we must hurry! They seek the next piece of the puzzle!” Accenting each statement with a gesture of her hands, it could almost be said time in isolation has served to loosen her tongue once more.

“My Lady. Autumn was a wonderful guide, there are many of the small ones here? Those who walk in the light unseen? I have heard of them, but never met one until now.” she adds in a musical language that flows like the trees themselves, almost like a leaf on the wind.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"Well met Katten! Well we really must meet with the others and strike at them right away."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

“Agreed.” She nods in response to the Elf, “They have many Elven captives. I have seen where they hold them, we got as far as possible. I have part of a plan, but a plan that requires more than myself Dran and Dilliosel to complete.”
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"You, you tried to go in with just the two of you!" He will shake his head.

"Do you require any healing? That must have been a rough go."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"We had support. There are times when two can go places that ten cannot." She responds without pride. "I am uninjured."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"Well, uh fellows? he clears his throat.
Squirrellord
Lord
Lord

Post by Squirrellord »

"Scouts disposed of and the entrance covered you said? Were they alerted to you presence or are they still unawares? Hmmm... based on the condition I saw you all in coming out of the last den I'd say we should probably gather the others for a strike on this den." "Though to be honest you were the one scouting this next den and were part of the group that assaulted the last one so you would know better than I"