Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

DeltasRidge-(Private Thread)

A 5th Edition D&D game set in the homebrew world of Carnade amidst a war between two kingdoms.

Moderator: Rivi

Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

DeltasRidge-(Private Thread)

Post by Rivi »

This is a Private Thread for DeltasRidge
post all your character creation stuff here and once its ready to go your story will start in privet until you meet up with the group
Characters:
Demiplane of Dread - Cross aka the dagger mage
Classic Puzzle-Cait aka the angel of death
Tales from Golden City-max aka Lady Red Fox
The Forge-dm
Genwald-Elden aka the SoulForger
DeltasRidge
Peasant
Peasant

Re: DeltasRidge-(Private Thread)

Post by DeltasRidge »

I was abandoned on the steps of a nunnery as a newborn, I don’t hold it against my birth parents as I would assume they had an excellent reason. The nuns raised me as best they could, they were strict but loving in some ways though I think they may have sheltered me from the world. When I was 16 there was an incident and the nunnery I grew up in, while I was out on an errand someone set fire to my home and my family, the nuns were all killed in their beds. The villagers blamed me and I left that night and was never able to return. When I think about that night I become very angry and I think of doing things I normally would not do, so I try my best not to think about it. The errand I was on that night was to find a man and give him a box, I was not told to open the box so I haven’t (I try my best to do what I am told). The man was not at the rendezvous point, which brings me too today and my mission to give the man his box. Until I find that man I am simply a wanderer happy to give aide to those in need (strangely most people do not take me up on my offer).