Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Act 1, Scene 1: "liquid pain" (Game Thread)

A 5th Edition D&D game set in the homebrew world of Carnade amidst a war between two kingdoms.

Moderator: Rivi

CarrionStyles
Peasant
Peasant
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Act 1, Scene 1: "liquid pain" (Game Thread)

Post by CarrionStyles »

Bella scoffs I don't trust any of you, nor should you trust me. Trust is earned, and you are right we all just met so caution is a good thing. I mean that isn't to say I dislike you all, you seem swell, but I have learned that you can't just put your life into someone's hands because they are nice, or related to someone you know or whatever, though I might be wrong. That being said if you want to join us, that is fine maybe you could be helpful. Do you know anything about this cave? why do you want us to go back?.
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

Nebram grumbles at the fire comment but over all doesn't pick a fight about deciding to keep a closer eye on her pointing to fingers at his eyes then at her
the elf huffs at being called legacy child "yes i am one of the legacy children but that's something i'm not overly prod of id rather be know for my actions then my vile fathers. as to my brother when he rescued the legacy children i was still only 4 iv never relay met him." then to the pixe "your not wrong to treat others with supposition i was a scout for the Eventara malita so the training to protect civilians never relay goes away"then a gleam comes into her eye "and yes i do indeed know how to use my sword now that i know your more capable id gladly welcom the help this place"
Characters:
Demiplane of Dread - Cross aka the dagger mage
Classic Puzzle-Cait aka the angel of death
Tales from Golden City-max aka Lady Red Fox
The Forge-dm
Genwald-Elden aka the SoulForger
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Skarnos sighs. "Shall we?" as he motions into the cave, he will start to walk cautiously.
CarrionStyles
Peasant
Peasant

Post by CarrionStyles »

"Onward we go!" Bella whispers to herself and then starts to walk cautiously into the cave.
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

as they enter the cave they are struck by the beauty of the place it is clearly a cave as it opens int a hi vaulted cavern ceiling but a lush forest extends ahead the only blemish to the wonders of the place is the stream they saw from out side ir burbles like a normal stream but the purple glow coming off of it is outputting as they look they can see the man that had screamed and run off he now lay in the middle of the clearing

Occ: i don't have custom sprites for some stuff yet so for now sasha is the black star her wolf is the gray star and the collapsed man is the red star
Attachments
green cave1.1png.png
green cave1.1png.png (102.53 KiB) Viewed 14592 times
Characters:
The Forge-dm
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Skarnos will take in a huge breath.

"This place is remarkable... Oh look, our odd friend."
CarrionStyles
Peasant
Peasant

Post by CarrionStyles »

Bella looked around her, soaking in the beauty of the cave. She couldn't believe a place like this could exist in a cave. Her heart filled with joy and she wanted to break out into song but when Skarnos pointed out the man in the field the joy subsided and curiosity took over. "I suppose we should go and see what his deal is." Bella suggested and started making her way towards the unconscious man.
Lithain
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Lithain »

"Oh, what a truly hideous place indeed!" Nebram spins around clearly in awe of the beauty. Not wanting to crowd around our odd friend, he starts looking around for signs of any other foot prints to indicate traffic in this area or a direction anyone might have come through here.
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

OCC:ok people her we go ill start posting and will go from here

as Nebram looked around the downed man no foot prints could be seen but there were sings that he had been assaulted by what looked like clubs or something that maybe could be whips

Sasha looked around couscous "Skarnos was it.. your from around here any idea what kinds of dangers can be found in these parts? something beat him to death and i have a feeling we will be targets as we carry on threw this cave." her wolf stood close to her ears pined but without making a noise
Characters:
The Forge-dm
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

"Huh, I wonder what could have done this." he will think for a quick moment.

[OoC: Knowledge roll?]
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

occ:see your private thread
Characters:
The Forge-dm
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

After a moment of quiet reflection.

"No, nothing has ever been a problem. We always thought it was safe enough with the town and school driving off any threats."
Lithain
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Lithain »

Gripping the leather wrapped handle on his great sword, Nebram looked around at the trees and bushes, attempting to figure out if anything nearby could have attacked him, or if his wounds were pre-existing.
"Is he still breathing?" Running his free hand through his hair more out of habit. "..and I don't recall those beauty marks of his."
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Skarnos will go check for signs of breath, or a pulse.

"Something definitley had it's way with him."
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

occ: im taking over for Bella for now

the surrounding area seems peaceful Bella hops lightly to the body to inspect it " well looks like theirs a leaf in one of his wounds" she plucked it out
of the wounds a shallow cut of one of the whip like cuts. sasha walked over bending to look closer at the leaf "hmmmm odd wonder how it got stuck in there?"
Characters:
The Forge-dm