Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Cast of the Forge (Character Descriptions)

A 5th Edition D&D game set in the homebrew world of Carnade amidst a war between two kingdoms.

Moderator: Rivi

Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Cast of the Forge (Character Descriptions)

Post by Rivi »

Post your character descriptions here. Pictures are welcomed, not required. we will also us this for info on any important NPC's we come across
Characters:
Demiplane of Dread - Cross aka the dagger mage
Classic Puzzle-Cait aka the angel of death
Tales from Golden City-max aka Lady Red Fox
The Forge-dm
Genwald-Elden aka the SoulForger
Nocturno
King
King

Re: Cast of the Forge (Character Descriptions)

Post by Nocturno »

Skarnos has dark dark purple skin, when out of sunlight it will almost look black, his scars heal to a faint red colour, which makes them stand out on his dark purple skin, his hair will be long and exceptionally dark blue.

His horns will start just above his temples and curl around his ears like a ram, they will be ivory white, standing out in stark contrast to the rest of his natural colours.

He will always be wearing the earthy brown robes of his following, over any other garments/armour he would be wearing at the time.
Lithain
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Lithain »

Nebram (Pronounced: Neb-Ram)
DESCRIPTION: Standing 6'0", medium length unkempt blond hair, gentle light blue eyes. Muscular athletic build, tanned white guy, with minor scaring across the arms and back from previous battles. There's something extraordinary about him, perhaps it's his sense of humor or perhaps it's simply his unfortunate past. But nonetheless, people tend to brag about knowing him, while befriending his friends to get closer to him.
Attachments
etude_paint___warrior_by_numonquallet-d368i3e.jpg
etude_paint___warrior_by_numonquallet-d368i3e.jpg (53.24 KiB) Viewed 11128 times
CarrionStyles
Peasant
Peasant

Post by CarrionStyles »

My Character's name is Belladonna, Bella for short. I am a pixie, I am about a foot off the ground with long black hair and copper skin, I have brilliant green eyes and a very winning smile. I have a bubbly personality and am a great story teller. Dispite my 18 years of age I have many tales to tell. I also am proficient in playing the Lute and a little pixie sized guitar. I make friends easily and am able to keep the peace in most situations.
I ran away from home, my parents were overbearing and were forcing me to marry someone I was not in the least bit interested in. I started singing and playing instruments for money and one night a Fey came to me in a dream and bistowed my Bard magic onto me, she told me I as going to do great things. Since then I have been looking for an adventure to use my new talents and become the heroine I was meant to be.
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

im using some sprites and other tools for some visuals so here are my representations of you all

occ:Nebram has blond hair but i missed it in my notes so ill fix it tonight
Attachments
faces2.png
faces2.png (46.19 KiB) Viewed 11091 times
players.png
players.png (109.35 KiB) Viewed 11101 times
Characters:
The Forge-dm
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

my character is Sasha and she looks like the picture below. she is an oddity as a ranger using a masive grate sword. she is quite and polite but vary fierce, as is her wolf Farune. unlike her noisy familiar Varga a jet black ravin.
Attachments
p006.jpg
p006.jpg (69.66 KiB) Viewed 11015 times
619b017782cf6e13873175b413f62706.jpg
619b017782cf6e13873175b413f62706.jpg (70.38 KiB) Viewed 11015 times
Characters:
The Forge-dm