Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

CarrionStyles-(Private Thread)

A 5th Edition D&D game set in the homebrew world of Carnade amidst a war between two kingdoms.

Moderator: Rivi

Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

CarrionStyles-(Private Thread)

Post by Rivi »

This is a Private Thread for CarrionStyles
post all your character creation stuff here and once its ready to go your story will start in privet until you meet up with the group
Characters:
Demiplane of Dread - Cross aka the dagger mage
Classic Puzzle-Cait aka the angel of death
Tales from Golden City-max aka Lady Red Fox
The Forge-dm
Genwald-Elden aka the SoulForger
CarrionStyles
Peasant
Peasant

Re: CarrionStyles-(Private Thread)

Post by CarrionStyles »

My Character's name is Belladonna I am about a foot off the ground with long black hair and copper skin, I have brilliant green eyes and a very winning smile. I have a bubbly personality and am a great story teller. Dispite my 18 years of age I have many tales to tell. I also am proficient in playing the Lute and a little pixie sized guitar. I make friends easily and am able to keep the peace in most situations.
I ran away from home, my parents were overbearing and were forcing me to marry someone I was not in the least bit interested in. I started singing and playing instruments for money and one night a Fey came to me in a dream and bistowed my Bard magic onto me, she told me I as going to do great things. Since then I have been looking for an adventure to use my new talents and become the heroine I was meant to be.
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

Belladonna arrived on the out skirts of Niblim around 12:30 pm the town was bustling with people mostly students of the large academy in the town. the message boards in the bar she had been in weeks ago spoke of the town looking for heroes. The add said something about work and fighting monsters and adventure. that had been enough to peak her interest. the town looked like any found in the kingdom except for two larger buildings. one a tavern with the image of two huge boars drinking from frothing mugs. she could see even from here, although he couldn't read the sign yet. the other building towered over the others a huge building with a main spire and several attached lower buildings. she remember hearing something about a school. people were steadily coming out of the tavern heading to the larger building. no-doubly students finishing there lunches returning to classes
Characters:
The Forge-dm
CarrionStyles
Peasant
Peasant

Post by CarrionStyles »

Belladonna, Bella for short, and Bell to her closest friends and family, walks through the crowded streets of Niblim. Although she is looking for adventure she isn't sure how long it will take to find work. she looks around for logging and finds and inn that looks suitable. She checks her coin purse and see's that she is a little low as she has been traveling for quite some time. She looks around at the mass of people going by her, and see a Bazaar not too far away that was streaming with merchants and shoppers alike. She sees a large Ale barrel and jumps on top of it pulling out her loot and placing another coin bag on the barrel in front of her. She starts playing a soft melody drawing in people who start putting coins in her purse. She smiles to herself, it never fails people were always overly generous when she played for some reason.
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

Occ: ok so roll your performance and ill tell you how much you can make in the bazaar

as a small crowd forms around the pixie coins trickle in
Characters:
The Forge-dm
CarrionStyles
Peasant
Peasant

Post by CarrionStyles »

1D20 = 15 + 6 (proficiency in performance) = 21 :)
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

once bell was done playing she counted her earnings 39 silver and 40 copper pieces were put on the barrel around where she had played
Characters:
The Forge-dm
CarrionStyles
Peasant
Peasant

Post by CarrionStyles »

Bella puts her lute in her bag and grabs her pouch off the barrel she is standing on. She give a little bow and a mischevious grin and jumps off disappearing into the crowd and looking for a place to stay. She sees the Hog Ride Inn, she has heard tell of this inn, good things from people who have stayed there in the past. She walks in and finds the barman whom she asks if there is spare logging. She also asks for a glass of ale and some bread to eat, she hasn't eaten all day and is starving.
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

ok so im reply will move you to the main thread from now on
Characters:
The Forge-dm