Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Chris1234-(Private Thread)

A 5th Edition D&D game set in the homebrew world of Carnade amidst a war between two kingdoms.

Moderator: Rivi

Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Chris1234-(Private Thread)

Post by Rivi »

Erik grabs the closest wight belt and dives to the ground as a bolt of energy destroys the wall they were just standing by. the bolt clearly would have killed the wight belt and could have wounded Erik but his quick moments saved them. shaken the wight belt gets up looking at him self and the wall "thanks you saved me!" the black belt from before comes over "ok i think were done getting evacuation under way were falling back" and he will lead them to a hall heading away from the fighting
Characters:
Demiplane of Dread - Cross aka the dagger mage
Classic Puzzle-Cait aka the angel of death
Tales from Golden City-max aka Lady Red Fox
The Forge-dm
Genwald-Elden aka the SoulForger
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Erik follows, having no inkling what else he could do.
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

as they run more as more explosions come from behind them until the turn a sharp corn to finding the hallway block by a fearful sight. first was a man in a purple robe with dark green hair but it was the hulking demon filling the hole hall with its bulk horns curled off its head scraping the ceiling almost 20 feet above. the man snapped his fingers and the demon steps backwards threw a glowing gate. suddenly it stood behind the group it reached its hand down and picked up the black belt and ate her whole... the man flicked his finger back and forth making a tisking noise "Rathgar i told you not to harm them i need some of them had you devoured the one i need you would have been punished" the demons voice grated on the wight belt students as he spoke"sorry master please forgive me" then the man pointed and spoke some arcain words. the wight belts next to Erik slowly slumped to the ground. he was unsure if they were still alive but the man had said he needed them and that was a good sign that was the last thought before the sleep spell overtook him and he fell to the floor

Occ:so this is unfortunately where i need to hold you the other group was to make it back to the city by now and get captured with you so you'll have to wait for them at least for a bit
Characters:
The Forge-dm
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

{OOC: Sure, no probs. - Prod me when you're ready for me}
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

yep working on it they are moving along but one of them went on vacation so that slowed it down
Characters:
The Forge-dm
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Will wait for you to poke me.
Rivi
Magistrate
Magistrate

Post by Rivi »

yep i might move you along a bit in a day or so if they dont catch up right away
Characters:
The Forge-dm